Chapter 309 - 310

Chapter 309 The third movement?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist-gan-protagonist. The angle of view change is marked with *.

"You know the wild geese." After the warm-up, and on the way back to the playing field, Qian suddenly said such a meaningless sentence.

"Ah." Looking up at him, I didn't know why.

"When the geese fly north, they will form a herringbone formation. This formation can maximize the use of airflow and reduce the resistance of flight. In contrast, the leading goose bears huge pressure during the arduous journey. Because only it, the body There are no companion wings beside me, and I have to withstand the maximum wind force to lead the companions behind me." Qian's lens flashed, "The first geese often can't fly long."

I said nothing.

"However, the geese will not abandon their companions." Qian stretched out his fingers to support the frame of the glasses and looked at the boundless clear sky. "There will be young and strong geese to take up the position at the front, and two geese will be separated to take care of the tired ones. The stragglers, until they can take up their wings and fly into the blue sky again. "

The breeze passed by, following our footsteps, and the leaves on the roadside rustled softly in the bright sunshine.

"If I can't help you get on the stage where you can spread your wings," he looked down at me, a rare smile appeared on his flat face, "I'm afraid we seniors who are always enjoying the cool will always be blamed by you in the future."

I think Qian's thinking circuit is indeed different.

Back on the field. The arena was overwhelmed by the huge sound.

"Always victorious! Rikkai Dai!"

"let's go, let's go! Rikkai Dai!"

"Destroy the enemy with one shot! Rikkai Dai! oh!"

"Isn't it easy to win~" Rikkai Nakai took the lead at the stands. He said nonchalantly, "Let's get the championship quickly in just a few clicks!"

"No. You will win if you win," Brazilian Yuzu corrected, "But it may take more time than planned."

Haidai curled his lips, "It’s all the seniors’ fault, because it was the finals and they allowed their opponents to overdo it."

Before he finished speaking, he was hit hard on the back of the head with a “bang!” Bubble Gum put her hands on her hips and blew a big bubble behind him, "Akaiya, you are getting more and more famous~"

"Ah, it hurts!"

"Now for the third singles match. Both players please come on."

Put the hand in his hand Putting the thick information book on the chair, holding the racket tightly, Qian stood up with a straight expression, "I'm going."

"Senior Qian is more courageous than usual."

"Well, I feel that feeling too. Great power." Katsuro Katsuro muttered.

"But if Gan-senpai loses, the game will be over." Horio sighed, "Ah, it's hard to reach the finals."

"It's too early to end now." Carrying the banner, Kawamura's tone was rare serious.

"Ah, yes!" Horio and the others stuttered in response.

"Okay!" With a loud shout, Kawamura raised the club flag with a blue background and white emblem, "Takashi Kawamura, a third-year student at Youth Academy. Come on for our school's victory in the finals!" A loud roar followed, "Come on! Come on! Seigaku!"