Chapter 319 - 320

Chapter 319 Fifth Movement?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - Akutsu - the protagonist. The angle of view change is marked *.

"Don't be too proud, Echizen!" Putting on Yuan Tingyue's stance, the door panel's face was calm and he swung his bat with a sharp blow.  The previous moment of vacillation seemed like an illusion.  He is worthy of being called an emperor.

But, he wronged me. Now I am absolutely not proud of myself. I concentrated all my attention on his swinging movements. I knew that if I relaxed even a little bit, I would be defeated like a mountain!

"30 draws!"

"Awesome! What kind of game is this!" Haitang was speechless.

"Although Ryoma used the hurricane to kill, he still failed to gain the upper hand." Fuji sighed with his arms folded across his chest, "As expected of Sanada."

"Yes," Oishi worried, "I still can't see him leading "The shooting process."

"However, Echizen responded correctly," Momoro said.

"Ah, because the speed is too fast, we can't see Sanada's shot, but Echizen, who has extraordinary dynamic vision, can see it." He put his hands on his hips and added irresponsibly, "But, how long can we hold on?"

"What? What do you mean? Senior Qian!" Momocheng Kaitang looked at Qian nervously.

I understand what you mean. Staring at the face of the goalkeeper with wide eyes, when he raised his arms, his racket shook and produced countless phantoms. I could barely distinguish the moment when the ball hit, and I took action to intercept the ball back. My eyes felt sore and painful.

Even though Menbanlian only used one move to learn his lesson, the "Wind" move, and I was able to fight back for the time being, but in the long run, I will be the first to be unable to hold on.

"Yeah~" Kikumaru rubbed his eyes, "I've seen so many rackets since just now, my eyes are so tired."

"I guess Echizen wants to decide the winner in one go." Miki looked serious.

Gan was right, so I adopted an attack-for-attack stance, using external spin, hitting the B ball, and making hurricane kills indiscriminately at all costs. Although such a continuous attack will put a lot of burden on the body, it will not be good for me if I fight for a long time.

Paradoxically, the guy opposite him, whose expressions and movements were impeccable, was not someone who could be shot to death in a hurry.

"Aigaku Echizen wins this game, the game number is 3-2!"

"Ah - awesome, awesome, so awesome! Young Master Ryoma!" Tomoka and the others screamed loudly.

"Okay! It seems the situation has changed!" Taocheng punched fiercely.

"It would be great if we could win the game in one go." He said this, but Qian's brows furrowed.

"Don't be careless." There was a hint of worry in Dashi's tone.

Have you only chased two games? "Pah, pah, pah." Breathing evenly, I flicked the tennis ball unhurriedly.

"Echizen, he seems to have grown a bit taller." Kaidou's deep voice suddenly came from next to the stands.

"Haha, that's really exciting~" Fuji said softly.

"Humph, the game has become a little more interesting. Now, Huaji~"

"Yes!" These two voices came from the other side, and I knew who it was when I heard them...

I grabbed the beating tennis ball and looked across. The look in the man's eyes was as sharp as a sword. There is a reason why he cannot lose this battle. me too.