Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301 First Movement?

"Come on! Master Ryoma!"

"If you win, you will be the champion!"

"Winner! Master Ryoma!"

Beside the Seigaku stand, Tomoka and the others' noise was quickly drowned out by a burst of majestic and powerful chants.

"Always win! Lihai University!"

"let's go, let's go! Lihai University!"

In the stands of Lihai University, all tall boys wearing headbands, black uniforms and white gloves cheered uniformly with their arms and fists pumping. action. After all, he is the king, and he actually has a large and fixed support group.

"It's just the finals of the Kanto Competition~" Opposite, a red-haired guy put his hands in his trouser pockets, closed his eyes, and blew a big bubble, "It's too noisy~" Let's call him Bubble Gum~

Next to Bubble Gum, A slightly familiar bald man smiled in agreement. Looking at his brown skin and shiny bald head, I secretly shed a drop of cold sweat - this is just a Brazilian pomelo...

"Haitang, those two guys are our opponents." In the queue, Momoro said solemnly Looking at those two people.

"Ah." Haitang next to him responded, his expression serious enough.

"Ministers from both schools, please come forward." the referee announced loudly.

"Yes, yes!" Dashi seemed a little nervous. With his head slightly lowered, he walked to the net.

"Please give me more advice." The black hat on the other side stretched out his hand solemnly.

"Hey, ah, please take care of me." Dashi seemed to be taken aback and bowed subconsciously, "We are planning to use King Li Haida as our learning object." As he spoke, he stretched out his hand.

When the two parties held their hands together, Dashi suddenly trembled and seemed a little dazed.

"What's wrong, Dashi? What are you doing?" Kikumaru muttered in the team.

"Shh." Qian's lenses flashed.

Raising his head suddenly, Dashi looked at the opposite side with eyes that were brighter and firmer than ever before. He announced loudly, "No. We are here to win!"

"Yeah?" It was Kikumaru's turn to be stunned.

"Oh~" Qian sighed.

"Qingxue will definitely defeat Li Hai! The champion must be us!" Oishi said with confidence.

Suddenly, in the quiet arena, a flat voice from the black hat sounded, "Oh?"

"Um...ah!" Dashi seemed to have realized what he had done, and was in a hurry, "No, that...actually..."

After a while, There was an uproar in the stands of the stadium.

"Hey, hey, did you hear that?"

"In front of the king, Tachibana Dai..."

"Qingxue issued a declaration of war predicting victory!"

"Today's game is worth looking forward to~"

Oishi, who hurriedly returned to the team, lowered his head uneasily, "Oops, before I knew it..."

"Nice! Senior Oishi. No," everyone in silence raised the brim of his hat, and I smiled brightly at him, "Minister Oishi!"

"Huh?" Oishi raised his head in surprise.

"No longer the acting minister~" Kikumaru made a V-shaped gesture with a smile on his face.