Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307 Second Movement?

"That's too much... If you think so, I'll do it myself!" Muttered in his mouth, Kikumaru rushed forward, swinging his arms and slapping his bat.

The little pigtail on the opposite side had a flash of light in his eyes and swung the racket neatly, "Go!" The ball flew past Kikumaru into the backcourt.

"30-0!"

"It was Oishi's ball just now!" Kikumaru turned around and shouted at Oishi in the backcourt.

"Having said that." Dashi straightened up and frowned, "If you hadn't fought back so hard, you wouldn't have let the opponent hit this ball..."

"Hey! Don't put the responsibility on others!" Dashi said before he finished speaking. He was rudely interrupted by Kikumaru's roar.

"Eiji..."

"Hey..." Horio and the others whispered, "Kikumaru-senpai and Oishi-senpai seem to be..."

"They are quarreling..."

"The golden partner who is known for their tacit cooperation is actually..." holding the club flag. Kawamura murmured.

"If it turns into this..." Kaitang said solemnly.

"The winning rate is 0.01 percent." Qian commented objectively and without emotion.

"It's tricky," I whispered.

In our silence, the neat and loud cheering sound of the Lihai University Support Team was particularly harsh. "Always win! Let's go! Let's go! Defeat the enemy with one shot! Tatekai Dai!"

"No! Leave this ball to me!"

Turning a deaf ear to Oishi's call, Kikumaru flew to catch the ball. However, the ball hit the net and fell to the ground mercilessly.

"40-0!"

"Damn it!" Kikumaru stood up reluctantly, "I thought I could cross the net!"

He clenched his fists and walked forward, Oishi's brows furrowed into a frown, "Calm down! You can't play seriously at all!"

"I'm really sorry!" Kikumaru yelled at him, then closed his eyes and turned around, "It's all my fault!" Circle, it fell out of control and fell to the ground with a clatter. Both of them were stunned.

"Eiji..." Oishi reached out and pressed Kikumaru's shoulder.

"It's so annoying!" With a shake of his shoulders, Kikumaru shook off the stone and went to pick up the racket.

"Oh my! If Qingxue's golden partner continues like this, the game will be over soon~" The leader of the sea in the Rikkai grandstand said with a sneer on his face.

"Are they going to continue the fight like this?" Bubble Gum looked relaxed with both hands on the pillow.

"However," Brazil Yuzi said from the side, "I really didn't expect that the Youth Academy would be so inconsistent."

In front of them, a man with narrowed eyes crossed his chest with his hands and snorted from his nose, "Boring."

Looking at the coaching bench again, the door panel The face is still the face of the door. Are you so sure that you will win that you don’t even bother to express your opinion?

"I didn't expect it to be like this~" Xiao braid gloated on the field.

"No matter what the situation is, our victory is determined from the beginning." Siyan's tone was calm.

"Ritsumi wins this round, the score is 5-0!"

"That's terrible." I looked at Oishi and Kikumaru who were stunned. Before the problem was solved, he was defeated.