Chapter 303 - 304

Chapter 303 First Movement?

"That guy A Tao, you are surprisingly cautious today." In the stands, Dashi looked at Taocheng with a serious face with emotion.

"Yeah~" Fuji nodded in agreement.

On the court, Taocheng's super bomb hit the Brazilian Yuzu's racket again.

"Qingxue wins this round, the number is 3-2!"

"Hey~" Bubblegum picked up the racket and raised his voice at Yuzu who was looking at her right wrist and thinking deeply.

"Sorry." Brazil Yuzi raised his hand and took it.

Are these two people a little too calm?

"Keep winning like this! Amo-senpai! Kaidou-senpai!" Horio and the others cheered loudly.

"I finally turned defeat into victory~" Kikumaru said in a mature manner, one hand resting on his elbow and the other stroking his chin.

"But, this way..." I lowered the brim of my hat, "The other party finally became serious."

"Huh?" Kikumaru followed my gaze in confusion. The two tall guys were slowly taking off their black wristbands, and those things made a dull sound when they fell to the ground.

"The power buckle is finally released." Fuji's whisper sounded next to him.

"Is the real game coming next?" Taocheng looked at the two guys opposite him unmoved.

"After removing this, your special move..." Bubble Gum turned his wrist and suddenly stretched out a finger, "Then it will be completely ineffective~"

He turned his head and moved his finger towards the Brazilian grapefruit, "It depends on you. Hey, jackal~"

"Hey? Call me?" Yuzi sweated profusely.

"What's the matter? What's your dissatisfaction~" Bubble Gum pouted and spit out a big bubble.

With sweat dripping from his head and face, Brazilian Pomelo responded weakly, "No, it's nothing." How could he look like a jackal like this? It's just like a bald sheep that was shaved and huddled up in the winter.

Bowing to hold the shot, Taocheng Haitang is ready.

The guy opposite tossed the tennis ball, blew a bubble nonchalantly, and waved his arm. "Bang!" The ball flashed past Taocheng, who had no reaction. Immediately afterwards, the referee announced, "15-0!"

Staring at Momojo Kaitou, Bubblegum stuck out his mouth, and a small to large green bubble blocked his face, and then exploded with a "pop", revealing Leisurely Yang. The corners of his lips curled up.

"What kind of strange power is this!" Taocheng gritted his teeth.

"But it's not a ball that can't be hit back." Kaitang said in a low voice from the side.

As expected, the next serve was picked up by Kaidou - probably because he had experience dealing with instant kills.

Bubblegum's return ball was another lob.

"Look at me!" Taocheng jumped into the sky.

"Super bombshell!" Horio and the others cheered loudly.

With a sharp flash in his eyes, Brazilian Pomelo swooped up, teleported to the landing point, raised his arm and swung the ball.

"Bang!" The ball passed by the stunned Haitang.

"30-0!"

"So didn't I just say that the jackal will pick it up~" Picking up the racket, the red-haired boy took the trouble to make another bubble.