Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267 The War at Taocheng Kaitang (Part 2)

Everyone looked up and saw the guy sitting on the wall twirling his hair curlers with his fingers in a pretentious and elegant manner.

"Watch the moon!"

"What a coincidence!" Momojo Kikumaru popped his eyes.

"I just happened to be passing by~" Guanyue jumped down from the wall and glanced at us casually, "It's really an interesting development direction~"

Looking at your sinister eyes, I knew it was not that simple. This information maniac who is the same as Qian may have followed us for a long time!

"Oh! A Tao is going to Shonan, and Kaitou is going to St. Rudolf!" Kikumaru raised his arms and cheered.

"Huh? Really!" Suddenly the heads of Horio and the others popped out.

"Where did you come from?" Kikumaru asked curiously. I wanted to ask you before!

"Compared to this, is what you just said true?" Horio and the other three clenched their fists nervously.

"Well..." Kikumaru closed his eyes in deep thought, and then declared seriously, "I think it's true."... This guy is really worried about the world being in chaos!

"How about it, Mr. Kaitang?" Guanyue looked at Haitang, "With your strength and amazing mental power, you can only develop your abilities by coming to Saint Rudolph~"

"What, what did you say!" Facing the "talent scout" Guanyue, Haitang became nervous.

"Yes, yes, Kaidou~" Momojo proclaimed in a high-spirited tone, swaggering up to Kaidou with his arms folded across his chest and eyes closed, "Go to St. Rudolf and become the main force~ It will make it much easier for me~"

"Noisy Dead!" Kaitang grabbed Momojo's collar, "You should go to Chengcheng Shonan!"

"What did you say!" Momojo followed suit and grabbed Kaitou's collar.

"It's getting more and more interesting!" Behind me, Kikumaru opened his eyes excitedly.

"Is this going to be fun?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's okay, it's okay~" Kikumaru smiled.

"Okay, okay, you two~" A soft female voice stopped Kaitou and Momoro from their useless quarrel. Hanacun acted like an arbiter, "I just discussed with Kanzuki that our team leader, Kajimoto, Kanzuki and Kaido Momojo will have a doubles match."

"Huh?" Momojo was surprised.

"If we win," Kanyue smiled and put a hand gently on Kaitou's stiff shoulder, "Momojo will go to Shonan, and Kaitou will go to St. Rudolf~"

"If we win..." Although his expression was dull , Haitang still retains a little wisdom.

"Just pretend nothing happened." Hua Cun responded lightly.

"What does that mean?" "It seems like we have no benefit?" Kaitang Taocheng shouted in unison.

"Ah la~" Huacun closed his eyes and smiled, "You really still don't have the confidence to win? Then there is nothing you can do~"

"Wait a minute! Let's go!" The two single cells clenched their fists and roared at the same time.

"Hehehe~" Kikumaru covered his mouth and snickered.

I put a hand on my forehead - a fool will still be a fool in ten thousand years. (Where did you hear this catchphrase?)

"Hello Kajimoto?" Hanamun took out her mobile phone, and the cartoon pendant on her phone caught my attention. If you look closely, you will see that those cartoon characters are actually members of Shonan Shonan. The one with one hand on his hip, Huang Mao, is the minister of Shonan Shonan!