Chapter 283 - 284

Chapter 283 The last day of staying together?

The author has something to say:

In fact, I spend the same time coding every day. But recently, I seem to be running out of brain power. Sometimes I can't write many words for several hours, so updates are slowed down. Feel sorry. All I can say is, I will try my best.

"Hey!" The ball hit the ground like a cannonball and flew away from the helpless Kikumaru.

"Hmph~" The corner of his mouth raised, he picked up the orange juice and put the straw to his lips, "Huaji is still the same, serving the ball so hard."

"If you can't catch the ball, dancing like hitting the ball is in vain~" Under the parasol on the left, Tao Zitou was talking nonsense.

"But if you catch the ball, you might break your hand." The man wearing a hat backwards at the same table said sympathetically.

As if to confirm his words, on the court, Kikumaru's racket dropped from his hands after struggling to catch the ball, and it made a crisp "snap" sound when it hit the ground.

"Eiji..." On the table on the right, Oishi breathed out.

"As expected of Hua Di, the power is still so strong." Kawamura was worried, "Will it end like this?"

"Is that so?" I snorted softly. They underestimate you too, Kikumaru-senpai.

"Infuriating!" When it was Kikumaru's turn to serve, he frowned and his eyes focused, "So, how about this?!"

He swung the racket to serve, and then, holding the racket tightly with both hands, Kikumaru leaped forward. Serve to the net!

"No, Eiji!" Kawamura exclaimed, "It's too messy to intercept Kavachi's ball at such a close range!" Almost at the same time, the ball, which was full of force and brought out a strong airflow, roared towards Kikumaru.

"Drink!" The fish leaped forward, Kikumaru slashed with his arm, and the ball turned into a stream of light and hit the opponent's field.

Turning forward, Kikumaru nimbly squatted half down, looking at the opposite side with shining cat eyes, "Hey~"

"That's great, Eiji!" Oishi cheered loudly.

Next, Kikumaru, who performed dance-style hitting to the fullest, quickly regained the game.

"Aogakusaki Kikumaru wins this game, the game is tied 1-1."

"Yeah -" On the court, Kikumaru has already made the "V" sign for victory in advance, "Kakichi's ball is not that scary~"

The key of  shortening of the grip part probably suppresses the impact. Kikumaru's brain is really flexible. Even if the holding part is shortened, it will not affect the performance of the dance style, and the technique is not limited.

"That guy never forgets to pose even during the game." The man in the hat watching the game next door commented.

"Tsk, that's really annoying!" Tao Zitou curled his lips bitterly.

"Next is Huaji's serve game." The pirate man added casually, "They should launch a counterattack~ Huh? What kind of action is that!" His eyes suddenly widened.

The Hat Man and Peach Head also had expressions of disbelief on their faces.

On the court, Kikumaru held the racquet with both hands, bowed his body in a sprinting posture, and looked towards the opposite side with bright eyes, "I will not let you keep serving!"

This time, he finally picked up Kachi's serve.

"He used all the strength of his body and the power of forward motion to counterattack Kachichi's serve." The man in the hat said with emotion.