Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311 The third movement?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - Sanada, and the point of view change is marked with *.

A gust of wind blew away the thick book of secret information on the bench. After flipping through it, it stopped at the page that Qian read most. After a quick glance, I only saw the last few lines of small words: Dry serve, 4-3; Liu's serve, 4-4; Dry serve, 5-4; Liu's serve... The note is interrupted here.

The wind also blew the tips of his squinting hair, and he murmured in a low voice, "At that time, it was indeed 5-4... No, that's not right. It has been exactly the same as that game since the sixth inning!"

He looked up and looked at it, narrowed his eyes and spoke slowly, "Sadaharu, you did it on purpose..."

Qian raised his hand and held up his glasses, "The next game really... just started now."

"Are you playing with me?" I narrowed my eyes and frowned, "Are you playing with me?!"

"Hey, it turns out you didn't abandon the data~" I smiled knowingly in the stands. Gan, who intentionally or unintentionally caused the current situation, is indeed a madman and a powerful master of psychological warfare!

He raised the racket with one hand and pointed it towards the opposite side, and said in a calm and calm tone as usual, "From now on, there will be no data." Then he turned his wrist and flattened the racket, "Come on, Renji!"

"Sadaharu..." looked towards Go ahead, the squinted eyes that had looked serious before suddenly showed a smile, "Then it's as you wish!"

"Hey, hey, how long are they going to keep this ball going?"

In the whispers of the audience, in the stands, Li Hai's big eyes took out the stopwatch and glanced at it, "It's been five minutes." Beside him, the pigtail raised his hand and kept tapping his arm unconsciously with his fingers. Bubble gum blew up bubbles one after another.

In the stands, Taocheng also began to worry, "This continuous battle is not over yet, it is not over yet~"

In the stadium, the two people were sweating profusely, as if they had just been fished out of the water.

Rushing forward quickly, he narrowed his eyes and aimed this sharp smash at the gap behind Gan. He turned back and bounced, and Qian's save shocked him. "I can still catch such a ball!"

As the ball flew past his squinting eyes, there was a snap, and the square glasses fell off Qian's face. Come down.

"Qingxueqian wins this round, the number is 6-5! The venue is changed!"

Picking up his glasses from the ground, Qian walked to the coach's bench, opened his bag, took out a spare pair of glasses and put them on, raised his head, and was stunned.

My left hand was grabbed by Kikumaru lying on my back and made a "V" shape. I pursed my lips and bent my eyes fiercely, making an expression that I thought was extremely cool and handsome. Kikumaru made a dubbing voice behind me, "Dang, dang, dang, dang!"

Still not finished, I gave a thumbs up with my right hand.

"Ah." Qian tilted his head at a loss. Looking around behind me, he was stunned again.

All the Youth Academy members gave him a thumbs up with smiles on their faces.

Lifting his chin, glistening sweat dripped down his cheeks, he raised the corner of his mouth, raised his hand and gave us a thumbs up, "Everyone..."

The score rose alternately as the cheerleaders from both sides shouted hoarsely.

"Tachi Hailiu wins this game, the game is tied at 6-6! Extra match! Entering the tie-break! Qingxue, serve!"