Chapter 178 - 179

Chapter 178: Haitang’s Transformation (Part 2)

"Outside, outside spin serve?" Haitang, who was about to serve, was at a loss.

"Please, let's serve with an outside spin!" Hong's eyes flashed with dreamy light, "Haha!"

Kaitou, who had a grimace on his face, hissed, then flicked the tennis ball with his left hand, helplessly imitating my way of serving with an outside spin. The posture, "It should be like this..."

"Hey, Kaitou Snake, you guy, don't you really want to serve with outspin?" There was also a dreamy light flashing in the eyes of Momoshiro on the opposite side.

"Here it comes! Outspin serve!" Hong cheered and got stuck. Because the ball hit the high net wall behind Taocheng in a straight line.

While everyone was stunned, Haitang's face instantly turned redder than a monkey's butt.

"Ah ha ha ha -" Kentaro laughed loudly, "What is that? Is that an outspin serve?" He looked at Hiro provocatively.

"Uh-" Hiro was so excited that he clenched his fists at Kaitou and shouted, "What's going on? Echizen Ryoma! Offspin the serve!"

"Yeah, play more seriously, Echizen-kun~" Momoshiro swung his hands behind his back Racket, with a look of gloating on his face.

Haitang glared at him fiercely, probably feeling like he had been stabbed to pieces in his heart.

After that, Haitang's serve either hit the net or went out of bounds, and he quickly lost the game.

"What, it doesn't work at all!" "It's so boring!" Several little kids started to talk loudly.

"What's wrong? Work harder! Echizen Ryoma!" Only Hiro was still there cheering.

"Tsk!" Kaidou finally couldn't bear it anymore, "I don't want to play this farce anymore!"

"Hey, where are you going? Umi... No, Echizen!" Kikumaru hurriedly stopped him.

"I don't want to compete in this kind of competition anymore!" Haitang was obviously very angry.

"Huh?" Several children shouted in unison.

"What? If you run away during a competition, you still call yourself a man!" Kentaro was filled with indignation.

"That's so shameless, Echizen Ryoma!"

"Yes! Yes!" The other children echoed loudly.

Kaitang's shoulders were shaking with anger, "Just give me a little more, I am..."

"Do you want to escape~" Momoro said in a drawl, squinting at him, "I can't help it, because I know I will lose~"

Kaitang glared at him , the sight of the two exploded with sparks in the air.

"This time it's Ah Tao's turn to serve!" Kentaro pumped his fist excitedly when the game started again.

"Start~" Momojo served hard. Kaitang caught the ball steadily.

When Momojo returned the ball, he accidentally hit it too high, "Oh no."

"Okay, we'll definitely win!" Kaitou glared and rushed forward to smash. Just listen to Jarhead Hiroshi shouting excitedly, "Here's your chance! Hit the ball with a whip!"

"Shoot, hit the ball with a whip?" Kaitou was dumbfounded and swung the tennis ball around in a hurry, and the tennis ball flew high over the trees outside the court.

"Really, what are you doing! Echizen Ryoma!" Hiro complained repeatedly.

I buried my head low and covered my face with the brim of my hat, trying my best not to laugh.