Chapter 273 - 274

Chapter 273 The First Day of Staying Together (Part 1)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - Sanada, and the point of view change is marked with *.

In the early morning, roll over and get up. Ignoring Karubin's constant troubles and packing my bags, my mind went back to that rainy day.

The wooden-faced man was the third person who made me lose so miserably, including my father and the minister. But it feels completely different. I always felt unwilling to lose to my dad; I was shocked to lose to the minister; but it was heavy to lose to this big guy.

He has the perfect physical condition like Akutsu and the perfect tennis skills like a minister. There seems to be no chance of winning against him. But, "It won't end like this!" I heard myself mutter bitterly.

"Meow--" His hands shook. Only then did I realize that when I closed the bag chain, I had unknowingly locked Karubin into the bag. I hurriedly opened the zipper, and Karubin jumped out together with my shirt and socks in pieces.

"Carubin." I grinned and looked at it awkwardly.

With his body covered under the bright yellow sweat towel, Karubin raised his head and protested dissatisfiedly at me, "Meow~"

"Sorry." I whispered.

"I didn't expect that I could find a place to stay in such an emergency." Kawamura sighed on the travel bus that was driving quickly in the early morning.

"And it's the resort town of Karuizawa!" Momojo, who was sitting next to him, was beaming.

"Fortunately, Mr. Ryuzaki's friend has a villa in Karuizawa, otherwise it would be impossible." From the passenger seat, Oishi lost no time in complimenting him.

Kaidou stared at the travel book introducing Karuizawa in his hand. It is full of photos of hotel rooms with comfortable beds, green and open balconies, and exquisite food in attractive colors. "Karuizawa... so awesome."

I couldn't tell that this Haitang snake knew how to enjoy himself. I thought he was an ascetic who abused me. When he was thinking this, Haitang's eyes had already glanced over. While I was wondering, I heard him cough dryly, "What are you doing, Senior Kikumaru?"

Kikumaru, who was sitting next to me and was busy with something unknown, raised his head in surprise, then put his hands on his bag and made a "meow" sound, showing a naughty smile, "I'm wondering which one I should eat~"

"We're not going on a picnic, really." After saying this seriously, Kaitang stared at the book with his head buried in a sulky look.

Ignoring Kaidou's nagging, Kikumaru took out a large bag of snacks and handed them over like a treasure, "Look, look, little one~ A new product on the market, abalone flavor! A limited edition food that is only sold this summer~ Look, look~ "

Putting down the book I was about to read, I helplessly looked at the small paper bag in front of me that was shaken by Kikumaru. This guy probably forgot that although the school agreed to stay together, there would be exams right after the finals.

"Is it delicious?" Kikumaru's excitement also aroused my curiosity.

"Yeah! I don't know what it tastes like!" Kikumaru smacked his lips.

It's completely out of context, I exhaled a sigh of relief.

Fuji, who was sitting by the window, was listening to the CD quietly as before, and the melody seemed a bit familiar... (Author: refer to Chapter 235)