Chapter 317 - 318

Chapter 317 Fifth Movement?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Atobe - the protagonist - Sanada - Ryuzaki. The angle of view change is marked with *.

I jumped out from the bottom of the swimming pool with a "swish", and I rushed to say hello not far away, "Bring the ball here, Peter~" (Author: He actually used the title of Peter the Great as the name of his pet dog. This person's madness can be seen. A spot...)

Peter swung his short tail, held the ball in his mouth, and swam over with his chubby body.

"Well done, Peter~" I took the ball from its mouth and patted its head as a reward. The hair hanging from his head almost covered Peter's eyes, but his wet nose rubbed against my hand.

"Haha, you want to come again. Then, go ahead~" I threw the ball to the corner of the swimming pool again.

Peter barked excitedly and swam over, his snow-white and soft fur floating in the green water.

After watching it quietly for a while, I turned back and walked ashore from the stairs. Always a little uneasy.

"Master Keigo, I have Master Shido's phone number." Uncle De's voice came hurriedly from behind.

Shishido? I remember that he and Yushi asked me to watch the final between Seigaku and Rikkai, but I was still showing off and didn't go. I finally realized that it wouldn’t be enough without Ming Jian Wanli’s comments.

A big smile appeared on my face. I pulled down my orange sunglasses, turned my head and said, "Oh (ǒ)~"

Picking up the phone, "It's me~"

"What is that kid doing?" Yushi's anxious voice was vaguely heard, and then Shido's cold tone came from the phone, "I'm sending you a message, this kid Echizen was beaten badly by Sanada. '

What? !"

"Hmph, it's rare for us to be their training opponents when we stay together." There was some dissatisfaction in Shishido's voice.

"What's the result of the game?" I asked.

"2-0, Sanada takes the lead. It's the third game now."

"I understand." I hung up with a beep, and I remained silent. The golden illusion that descended on the clear sky during the practice match shocked me so much. There is no doubt that that person was born with the glorious wings given by God. This pair of wings will lead him to heights that are unreachable for mortals.

Will he be easily killed like this? I don’t believe it and I don’t allow it!

I quickly put the shirt on my body and gave instructions as I walked, "Let's go, Huadi~"

Huadi, who was squatting aside to comfort Peter, was about to speak. In front of him, Peter responded first, "Woof!" - you forget it...

* I got up and wiped the dirt off my face. Oishi Kikumaru's loud shout came from the stands, "Come on, Echizen!"

"Little one, fight!"

Looking at the opposite side, my mood changed. Surprisingly calm. I have gradually adapted to the speed of the ball in front of the goalkeeper. After all, it is not the first time, so I am prepared. It's like motion sickness, you get used to it after vomiting. Once you get used to it, you won't feel dizzy again.

In the fierce battle, he raised his bat again and made a gesture of waiting for the ball. Use the racket to wait for the ball, pull it back, and then swing it with all your strength to increase the speed of the ball. This 'wind' move, to put it bluntly, is the so-called drawing sword technique in kendo.