39 Q&A

"Is Eri adjusting well to her new home?"

Eri stumbles around a bit, she's not used to her legs being free of bandages, nor is she used to shoes. Aizawa and Mic quickly notice her stumble and gently keep her upright via the hands both of them hold. Each of the adults hold large shopping bags in their free hands, as Shinso follows behind them with more fruits of their shopping trip for Eri's room. Eri looks up at everyone, a free smile on her face as her family walks home, helping her along the way.

Yes, I believe she's doing just fine.

---------------------

"When Aizu goes to mha will [they] find a lover?"

That would depend entirely on you guys! I've mentioned making an alternative book for romance stuff but I haven't heard much feedback on wanting that.

----------------------

"Would we ever see something outside of texting?"

The finale. 
The finale will be a combination of texting and the climax will be in a book format.

-----------------------

"Is mei working on an interdimensional portal yet?"

Mei:
Nezu told me no! He said something about some angry creatures that would come through the edges or something like that. 

--------------------------

"Does Aizawa feel bonita?"

Aizawa gives the question a hard stare and then looks over to his grinning husband who expects him to finish the line. He heaves a sigh before reluctantly answering.

"Yes, I feel bonita."

Upon answering his eyes turn red as he activates his quirk in an attempt to make his husbands yell less likely to burst his ears as the blond finishes the meme.

"WONDERFUL BECAUSE YOU LOOK BONITA" 

---------------------------