4-Calm and wild, Turn the lights off

(CANNOT FIND START OF WRITING)

No POV:

Trophy was looking at the calendar app on his phone. He had marked every day Cheesy was having a comedy special. ...Not because he was excited to go or anything, he marked it so he could go in and make fun of him.

His next comedy special was Friday, which was tomorrow.

Trophy went to Spotify to listen to music, but he saw something on the screen

"What you might be interested in"

They were all various playlists, one of them was called "gay thoughts"

'Gay thoughts?! The fuck, why does Spotify think I'd be interested in this?!'  Trophy thought to himself.

He clicked the user and his eyes widened when he saw the username.

"Cheesy_.comedian"

Trophy was definitely confused. He had so many questions running around his mind.

"Why did Spotify recommend me that playlist?", "Why is Cheesy's account on my recommended?!", and "Why does Cheesy have a 'gay thoughts' playlist?!"

Trophy was just sitting trying to make sense of all this.

'No. there's no way. This is NOT Cheesy. It's not the Cheesy I know. There's just no way... HE'S NOT GAY RIGHT?!... wait, I'm not homophobic... Whatever.'

Trophy put on the playlist, he told himself it was for 'shits and giggles'.

The first song was "Love game" by Lady Gaga.

'Huh. Never knew Cheesy had this good music taste.'

Trophy laid in his bed listening. Soon his eyes began to droop and he was swallowed by the sweet sensation of sleep.

Cheesy's POV:

I was listening to my playlist until I look at the screen and see that there's a notification.

Someone's listening to my playlist? Huh. wonder who it could be...

I click to check who the user was and...

...wait a minute.

"T_rophz"

TROPHY?! TROPHY'S LISTENING TO MY PLAYLIST?!

Okay okay Cheesy calm down...BUT I CAN'T!! I just have a flood of emotions like, I'm confused, but It's also kinda funny, but also TROPHY IS LISTENING TO MY PLAYLIST!!

It makes me weirdly happy for some reason. I guess just knowing that the tough jock is listening to my Spotify playlist, And the fact that he's listening to a playlist called "gay thoughts" is more hilarious than all the jokes I've made combined!

As I'm thinking, I get another notification.

"T_rophz has followed you."

...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE FOLLOWED ME?! DOES- DOES THAT MEAN HE KNOWS?? OMGA!!

I grab my phone and headphones and run to my desk, placing my phone on the table while desperately looking for my journal in the compartment so I can write my feelings down.