12-Heart to heart

Started writing: December 14th, 2023.

No POV:

"To all the days we were together."

Trophy and Cheesy went about their day, doing whatever they did on a normal day. It was boring.

Cheesy spent most of his time trying to talk to Trophy. Emphasis on tried. For some reason, whenever he crossed paths with Trophy, he would always ignore him or just straight up walk away.

Cheesy was worried that Trophy was mad at him for something. Although he did invite Cheesy for something at the flower field, he was worried it was about something bad. He did try to keep his hopes up though, he always tried to be as optimistic as possible no matter the situation.

Eventually though, lunch time came, but when Cheesy went down to get a meal, Trophy wasn't there.

"To all the times we were a part"

Trophy sat on his bed, nervously bobbing his leg up and down. He was incredibly anxious, and for good reason to.

Becoming friends with Cheesy was the best thing that ever happened to Trophy. His playfulness and endearing smile was enough to make anybody fall in love, at least that's what Trophy thought.

In Trophy's mind, Cheesy was perfect. He was kind, lovable, caring, adorable...all the adjectives. Cheesy was someone Trophy never thought he would fall for, but here he was.

He took a deep breath and stood up from his bed, puffing out his chest to make himself look more confident.

He walked out of his room and down to the first floor to exit the building, carefully avoiding any encounters he might come across. He didn't wanna be seen right now, and especially not by Cheesy.

He made it to the hotel's front doors and opened them, walking out while trying not to alert anyone.

He made his way out of the hotel's premises and off to the flower field. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"of each other's lives."

Cheesy peacefully ate his food, but his eyes affixed themselves at the very certain man standing at the hotel's front doors.

Cheesy watched as Trophy left the hotel. 'He's probably just setting stuff up' Cheesy thought, though the pit of anxiety in his stomach continued to keep growing.

He attached his eyes to the clock hanging on the wall and watched anxiously as the hands moved slowly, nervously tapping his finger on the table without realizing.

He waited for lunch to be over so he could finally see Trophy again. He felt empty and alone without Trophy, like something was missing.

He was so glad he gave Trophy a chance, because becoming friends with Trophy was the best thing that ever happened to Cheesy, though he was a bit worried that if anybody found out about his crush for Trophy (that wasn't Soap), he would get made fun of.

Everyone saw Trophy as this mean, self-centered jerk. Cheesy always looked to see the best in people, and he did that with Trophy too. He never understood why everyone hated him, and thought that it must be lonely to have no friends, so he opted to be that friend for Trophy. He didn't want anybody to be alone, now would he?