BEHIND THE SCENES

(this is kind of a new and improved version of a deleted chapter)

Since this book is coming to an end, I thought I'd share some stuff that could've been in the book with you!

#1. The original plot for chapter 10

I decided not to sprain Cheesy's arm for plot purposes, and I couldn't fit the pool party into the chapter because it was getting too long

#2: When I was writing chapter 13, I couldn't think what character to spike the fruit punch, so I spun a wheel of names I found online. Lightbulb was the second name, and I chose that because the first one was fucking BOX.

#3: In chapter 7, Salt was originally gonna make fun of Fan for being queer, causing Pepper to cut off contact with her for...ehh a few chapters give or take.

#4: Cheesy was supposed to help Taco rekindle her relationship with Microphone, and I'm not 100% sure why I scrapped it. I think it was just because I was too lazy to add another arc into the story.

#5: I was originally gonna fully write a scene where Cheesy and Trophy made out in chapter 12, but at the time I didn't know how to turn email notifications off, so whenever someone would comment on one of those lines, my MOM would get a notification and see it.

#6: I was originally gonna have WAY more Cheesy angst in this book. I was even gonna put in a scene where Trophy found out that Cheesy c~t himself, but I eventually decided it was a little too much angst to put in the story.

#7: Chapter 8 was  going to be called "Are you just that oblivious?" because Trophy was originally going to talk to Soap instead of Cheesy.