11-Who's that British Mexican?

(BEFORE I START THIS I WOULD LIKE TO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF CHEESE JOKES)

For D4RL1NG_D0LL, the biggest Taco stan.

Started writing December 8th, 2023.

No POV:

The moon was up high in the sky, casting a small light across the terrain. It was a full moon, and some people were having a hard time getting to sleep because of the light.

Some people being Cheesy.

Cheesy having insomnia almost every night, and Trophy being the one he always went to, caused a very specific problem for a very specific person.

Trophy and Cheesy were always in the kitchen somehow, or somewhere near it. This irritated the short girl, as the only condition of going to the kitchen in the middle of the night was to not be spotted. But that was quite hard to do nowadays because of the two homosexuals blocking her path.

The girl in question? Taco.

Taco had a hard time getting a healthy amount of food in her body every day because she would always just steal food from Hotel OJ in the middle of the night, but since there were already two very gay people always in the kitchen in the middle of the night recently, she couldn't do anything.

That is, until she devised a plan.

Nothing serious, just something to help her starving problem.

Taco approached the bright, large, orange building. She took a deep breath in, preparing to put her plan into action. She didn't want to mess this up, not like Pickle, not like Microphone.

Resting her hand on the door knob, turning it. After it opened, she sighed in relief, thankful that OJ had forgotten to lock the doors.

Ignoring the concerning fact that OJ forgot to lock the hotel doors, she walked into the dark and empty lobby, squinting her eyes as a desperate attempt to see her surroundings properly. She always had trouble seeing the hotel at night, but she supposed that was just the way it was.

She walked through the familiarly quiet lobby. Most, if not all the residents would say that the hotel being loud was more familiar than it being quiet, but she never got to go into the hotel during the day, so it didn't matter.

She had done this a dozen times before. The way her arms swayed at the sides and the step pattern that was locked in muscle memory... it was all so normal to her. Though she did wish for variety, It did get boring every once and a while.

Before walking into the kitchen, she muttered to herself.

"Nothing's new..."

As she peaked her head around the corner into the kitchen, her eyes affixed themselves onto the small boy raiding the fridge and cupboards, possessing copious amounts of snacks in his arms. She was just glad Trophy wasn't there with him.