13-All I wanna do is go to a party

Started writing: December 20th, 2023.

(PS: this chapter has a lot more time skips than the other ones)

No POV:

The day was September 20th. Cheesy and Trophy had both been dating for a couple of weeks now.

They still hadn't told anybody about their relationship, but they were planning on doing it soon. They didn't want to keep it a secret from everyone much longer.

Right now they were eating breakfast, talking and laughing with each other. Everyone else was doing their own thing.

As they were eating, OJ came into the lobby with Paper (and holding his hand) to make an announcement.

He cleared his throat loudly to get everybody's attention. As soon as he did that, everyone stopped what they were doing to hear the announcement. Some people noticed the two holding hands and whispered to each other about it. (A/N wow people listening to OJ? who woulda guessed!)

"Hello everyone, I have an important announcement to make." OJ started.

"Me and Paper have scheduled a party to take place, it starts at 7 PM and ends at 11 PM. Before then we will be setting the party up in the lobby. If anybody wants to help set up, they can."

"B-but alcohol is not allowed!" Paper said.

A few people grumbled to themselves after hearing that, but Salt just immediately started complaining to Pepper.

Cheesy turned to Trophy and pulled his arm, smiling.

"We should go to the party together! It'll be sooooo fun!" Cheesy beamed.

"Oh, I don't know... I'm not a fan of parties."

"C'mon, you wouldn't wanna disappoint a face like this, would you?" Cheesy said, striking a silly pose.

Trophy chuckled slightly and then sighed. "Okay. I'll go with you."

"Yaayyy! It's gonna be so fun! *Gasp* You should wear a suit!"

"I don't know if I have one..."

"Well then find one, silly! Or buy one. I want you to look perfect!"

Trophy paused. If Cheesy wanted him to look perfect, then he definitely needed to look perfect. He needed to put his all into this.

"...Alright. I'll try to find one."

"Splendid! I can't wait to see you there!" Cheesy said, hugging Trophy tightly.

Trophy hugged back, blushing slightly.

"Y-yeah... Me too."

~Time skip to 7:25 PM~

Trophy walked downstairs to the party, waiting for Cheesy to be done changing.

Trophy's outfit was pretty basic. The most notable things being a yellow tuxedo and a black choker on his neck.

 The most notable things being a yellow tuxedo and a black choker on his neck