15-Quite the Queer ''ending''

(CANNOT FIND START OF WRITING)

Future author: Hey so this was supposed to be the ending of this book, but I really wasn't satisfied with it, so just keep in mind that this isn't the end.

whats up dhar mann fam, I'm back with another banger. and the last banger too 

also this is like after trophy got to the emergency room with cheesy so keep that in mind

thanks for 8 thousand reads pookie bears

FYI, this chapter is pretty short to match my shortage on motivation for this book. all good things must come to an end though. happi reading!!!!!

No POV:

Cheesy sat on the uncomfortable hospital bed as the red haired doctor bandaged up his nose.

"Alright so... your nose is pretty okay for the most part, other than it being broken. Just be careful with chewing and leave it alone, okay?" The doctor said, finishing up the bandages and standing up, admiring his work.

Cheesy smiled. "Okie dokie Mr. Fizz!" He jumped off the hospital bed and ran up to Trophy, attaching himself to the side of his body, hugging Trophy's arm in a tight grasp.

The doctor talked to Trophy for a few more moments before leaving, but Cheesy wasn't really paying attention to all that boring talking stuff. He was just admiring his boyfriend's pretty face.

Soon they left the room, and then the building. Cheesy was still glued to the side of Trophy's waist, smiling brightly as they walked to Trophy's car.

"Alright, get in the back of the car you goober." Trophy teased, prying Cheesy off of his body with barely any effort. Cheesy was always amazed by how easily Trophy could move him so easily, though he wasn't complaining. It made him a good top.

Cheesy made his way to the back door of the car and opened it, plopping himself down on the car seat and buckling himself. He didn't close the car door, so he was caught off guard by the loud slam that emitted from next to him. Trophy had slammed the door shut before he could.

Trophy snickered to himself at Cheesy's surprised reaction, but Cheesy just looked up at him through the car window with an angry expression. He pouted and crossed his arms, turning his head to look the other way.

Trophy got into the car, sitting on the driver's seat and starting the car. They drove away, but he couldn't help glancing at Cheesy a few times while driving. His beautiful face was too much to bear.

Trophy opened the front doors of Hotel OJ, holding Cheesy's hand. Cheesy had a goofy smile plastered on his face. He loved being with Trophy, no matter what situation they were in.

Trophy walked through the lobby, pulling Cheesy with him. He went up to a table and made Cheesy sit down, grabbing a chair and sitting down next to him. Cheesy was a bit confused by this.

"Troph? What are you looking a-" Cheesy was cut off by Trophy putting a finger on his mouth, shushing him.

Trophy pointed to another table. "Look."