6-Exposed (TW)

TW: Transphobia, violence.

Started writing: October 13th, 2023

THE NEXT DAY

Fan's POV:

Me and Test Tube were in her lab, making theories and statements about the new upcoming couple.

"Oh golly, I feel so bad for Cheesy... he must be so anxious right now!"

"Mhm... yeah..." I say, writing on my blog.

"Fan. you can't tell your blog that Cheesy is trans. That'd literally be outing him!" Test tube said, pointing at the board filled with pictures of Trophy and Cheesy that I took connected with red string.

"Oh... yeah I guess that's true." I said, deleting about 90% of the entire thing I was about to post.

"Good. Now Fan, It's almost lunch time. We should be heading into the hotel!"

"Okay lets gooo!" I yell as we both exit the lab.

~LATER~

Nickel's POV:

God, I can't believe Balloon's making me do this for him... like, I get that he has a broken ankle, but he can do it himself!

I get to the vending machine and type in the code, being sucked in shortly afterwards.

"Ow!" I yell after face planting onto the ground. (A/N deserved ngl)

"Ughh.... Test Tube!!.... ....TEST TUBE!!!"

"TEST TUBE WHERE ARE YOUU" I scream, walking around the lab.

"UGH TEST TUBE I SWEAR TO- Wh- woah."

I walk into a small room. It has a cork board on the wall, filled with various photos of... Wait, Cheesy and Trophy?!

There's a desk in front of it too... with a camera on it.

I grab the camera and look through it. there's multiple videos of Trophy and Cheesy together... Is Test Tube conspiring something??

Then I come across another video. They're both in a flower field. I start to watch it and...

Oh...

Oh my god.

This is just what I needed.

Cheesy's POV:

I was just casually eating lunch, desperately trying to avoid Trophy.

I think almost everyone was down here, and it was super loud.

As I was eating, I saw Nickel enter the room. I didn't pay much attention to it until he started walking towards me.

"Hey comedian!"

I turn around and see Nickel behind me.

"Uhm hey, what's up?"

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?!"

My face heats up a bit... but I don't have a boyfriend!