16-Except you, you can stay.

SURPRISE BITCHES

before we start this chapter off I'd just like to say, thank you so SO much for over 10,000 reads! It actually means the world to me, y'all are so amazing :)

as a thank you gift, I decided to give you guys a surprise chapter!! yippee!!!! :3

also, I might make another trophy x cheesy book... if you guys want it, let me know!!

Started writing March 2nd, 2024.

No POV:

Cheesy sat on his bed, writing in his journal. He always called it a journal, although it was more like a diary. He put jokes and poems here and there, but he would mostly write about his feelings. Sometimes they were positive feelings...other times they were negative.

The more recent ones were mostly about Trophy. A month ago, to be exact. They all talked about how amazing he was, and how everyone else never saw the good side of him, and how absolutely stunning he was... He was really down bad, huh?

Cheesy heard a knock on his door. He could recognize that knock from a mile away. As Candle said, his knocks are petrifyingly loud, so it's not that hard to know who's on the other side of the door in these types of scenarios.

He closed his journal, though he still had it in his hand. He opened the door, and soon enough, he was met with the face of the guy he was head over heels for. (A/N I need to stop using that phrase omg)

"Trophy!!" Cheesy beamed, immediately hugging him as tight as he could. Trophy chuckled. "Hey Cheeseball." He leaned down and kissed Cheesy on the forehead, causing him to giggle.

"What brings you here, my brosketti?" Cheesy let go of the hug, looking up at Trophy with a bright grin.

"OJ is hosting a pool party, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me." Trophy ruffled Cheesy's hair.

Ah, a pool party... Where most of the other hotel guests would be. Where he'd have to be exposed to so many people. It made him extremely anxious. He was never a big fan of swimming, ever since he almost drowned in the shallow end of the pool, he's been too nervous to actually go out there and try again. His smile faltered a bit, but he put it back on his face, as not to worry Trophy.

"Ahem- uhh, maybe? I mean, I haven't swam in a while, I barely remember what the pool area looks like!"

"Then let's remind you!" Trophy scooped Cheesy up in his arms, causing Cheesy to let out a small squeak.

"I- right now?" Cheesy gripped the journal in his hands a bit tighter. "I mean, we're not gonna swim right now, but if you seriously don't remember what the pool looks like, I'm gonna remind you." He closed Cheesy's door and made his way down the halls.

Cheesy nuzzled into Trophy a bit. "Okay, if you say so..."

Trophy entered the pool area, carefully putting Cheesy back onto the ground. Cheesy immediately started to miss the warmth of Trophy's arms, but he couldn't stay in his grasp forever.

"Aaaaand here we are. Here, take your shoes off, it's pool etiquette." Trophy sat down next to Cheesy, as he was quite short, and this put him down to Cheesy's level. "Pool etiquette? We aren't even swimming yet- y'know what I'm not even gonna ask." Cheesy also sat down, taking his shoes off.