1. The meet up

"I told you to not drop a single drop of my beer didn't I!?" my father punched me in my face again and I couldn't do anything, I played music in the room for Stefan before all of this happened so he wouldn't hear anything. I controlled my tears and said "It won't happen again dad" and he said "Good, I run a company which runs off wood, now go cut more trees and bring the wood from them home, or else" and I said "Yes dad". I couldn't even enjoy on my birthday, but thats just my life. I picked up my axe from my room and walked to the forest to cut some trees and I choose the one closest to the road because the younger the tree, the softer it is, by downing the quality of his wood I can get some form of revenge.

While cutting the tree it fell on me and even thought it was soft i wasn't strong enough to get up myself because a tree is still a tree and I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, I felt myself running out of air and then I saw a really handsome man bite his wrists and feed me blood, he easily picked up the tree and threw it off me.

Elijah's POV:

As I was driving my car I saw this beautiful man with a tree on him, running out of breath and my the rumble of his stomach I could tell he was hungry, let me help him. I got out of my car and lifted the tree off him and I bit into my wrists and fed him my blood. he had blue eyes and dark as raven hair. He looked pretty but he's still human.

Damon's POV:
I asked him "What is your name" and he said "Elijah Mikaelson" and I asked him again "How did you pick up the tree and how did your blood heal me?" and he said "I actually dragged you from beneath the tree and it wasn't my blood that healed you it was a healing potion concocted by a witch" and I said "They're real? can't be" and he said "Mr....? "Salvatore" "Mr. Salvatore many things you believe to be fictional are actually real, you're just kept too far away from them" he then handed me a chain with a really pretty blue crystal attached to it and said "the crystal looks just like your eyes and as gorgeous as you, it suits you" he then touched my face gently and walked away from me back to his car and drove away. I felt satiated by a single touch of his, I wish he could be mine, but too late, he's gone now.

Elijah's POV:

I totally lied to him, not about how he looked, not about that crystal looking like his ocean blue eyes or witches existing but about that I didn't lift the tree or heal him with my blood but somethings are best kept secret and this, is one of them.