9. Reunion from just one side

One day as I was randomly strolling through the Malibu Beach part of the West Coast, I heard an incredibly familiar voice coming from the other side of the beach, I snuck to it real slow and when I got to it I saw Elijah with his suit jacket on his shoulder and he was talking to some blonde chick and I was happy seeing him after such a long time which made me happy but seeing him talking to that chick also made me jealous as fuck. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation, Elijah said "So, little sis, where have you been recently" and she responded by saying "In a coffin, where else" she was his sister, all my jealousy is now gone and I feel happy again, he then said "Its ok, he'll learn someday" and she said "Hopefully, whenever that is" and they both walked off. I was blushing hard, I just couldn't help myself from blushing.

I vamped from the malibu beach to the main road which was 10 km away, the advantages of being a vampire are amazing, I walked into a bar where I saw Stefan sitting and drinking his coffee. I walked over to his table and said "Hey little brother" and he said "Hey, how are you" his eyes looked weird, like there was no humanity in them, he is on a ripper binge again isn't he, I need to call Lexi, I said "Hey, how are you doing" and snapped his neck. I picked him up and took him to the back of the bar. I called Lexi and said "I am at the bar near the west coast, where are you" and she said "Great because I'm here" and I said "Where" "here" "Come behind the bar" she came and said "I'll take care from here thank you" and I said "Thank you for taking care of him for about 20 years now" and she said "Well he's my best friend and I made a promise to you, you take care of yourself too cause If you switch your humanity off I'm not helping you out" and I said "You too and whatever haha" she picked him up and vamped away.