15. Everything has changed

I woke up everyday in his arms, I felt safe, I felt loved, something I have never felt, I had a place where I belonged to, I had a person who belonged to me and to whom I did too, I was getting on quite well with his family, Klaus was very annoying but never did anything to harm me, in fact we drink everyday together and very loud noises would come from his room, especially from Stefan who would scream his name in a really pleasureful way, this is so awkward as his elder sibling, Rebekah was also really nice to talk to, we drank together, cried and laughed about our past boys and girls, I moved into the New Orleans compound, more specifically into Elijah's room, funny story he literally had flowers drop on me the moment I entered his room with my suitcase, which was romantic (Heart Flutters).

He would show me new areas in the city everyday, the blood of the tourists and locals tasted amazing, the food was chefs kiss and he would have to buy new suits everyday due to me tearing them apart every night (hehe) he took out the same locket he had given me all those years ago and tied it around my neck.

I am living a life that I have always wanted to live, a happy one, with people I love, Elijah is such a cutie, I love him so much.