8. Mysterious red haired lady

I went around the country feeding, trying hard to not kill anyone and then when I was feeding at a boxing match and all of a sudden a woman asked me "You don't know how to feed do you? and I said "I was hungry, now I'm not" and she said "Let me show you how to feed" she nodded right as in for me to follow her and thats what I did, she said "search for someone who are desperate for someone to touch them" and I pointed to the women wearing revealing clothes and she said "Not them, they are attention seekers, but the women over there, the buttoned up ones are the ones that crave touch, affection and attention, go for them, shoot your shot and feed on them and also compel them before feeding" I walked towards the woman with a fur coat on her and said "Ma'am hey, wanna go out" she said "Totally!" and we went out, she was biting her lips and thats when I compelled her by saying "Do not make a sound" and sunk my teeth into her neck and after I was done I left her with enough blood so that she doesn't die and healed her with my blood and compelled her to go away. The red haired lady clapped and said "You're a fast learner".

We both drank and went on drinking till the entire bar was drained of liquor, I finally asked her name and she said "Sage" and I also asked her "When did you start beating men for sport?" and she said "Since my lover left me, he didn't really leave me, he was forced to leave me by his brother, you see my lover was an original vampire which means he can't die, so he is still alive, but in a casket with a dagger in his chest which was put there in the first place by his younger brother Klaus and his brother Elijah just went on supporting him even though he knew his brother was wrong and he still parades himself around as an extremely moral person even though he is just like his brother! I'm sorry, I lost control there" and I said "Its okay" and blanked out, did she just say Elijah has siblings? and they're all original vampires, no wonder Elijah wanted to leave me to protect me, Sage snapped in my face and said "Where were you lost?" and I said "um, just like you, even my lover was an original, but he was the one you hate" she said in an outburst "Klaus!?" and I said "No, Elijah" and she asked me "So you're not straight?" and I said "No, but I am also not gay, I like both women and men" "So you're bisexual" she said and I said "Yeah, pretty much thanks for the word" I got up from my chair and said "Thanks for teaching me how to be a vampire I will now take my leave, bye" and she waved bye.

Now with all that she has taught me on how to feed and not kill, I will now live as a Vampire in discretion.