11. An unexpected reunion

1949, DECEMBER 30

I knew I had to go back, during my time as a human I had relatives, my bloodline is still being continued which means that all my neighbors eyeing the boarding house must have come and settled there after they learnt of Mine and Stefan's "Deaths", which means that my house wasn't destroyed by the town council since it was never abandoned, I need to go back because I wanna feel nostalgic, I am at a point in my life where I seek nostalgia, wow. I compelled a cab to mystic falls which was 24 hours away so I decided to fall asleep and let myself dream, once my drop arrives my driver would wake me up anyways due to the compulsion.

My driver said in a loud voice "Sir, its here, you can wake up" I got out of the car, I compelled him again saying "Drive back to Los Angeles and forget you ever drove me here" he left and I looked behind me, the mystic falls sign was there, I took a step past the sign and said "Well hello again mystic falls" it felt great to be back here, no vampire hating radicals here and no abusive fathers or lovers here, just my beautiful hometown. I wandered into the forests at night, something I was forbidden from doing back in the days my father was alive, well who cares, he is dead now. While I was strolling through the city a net dropped on me and I couldn't bite it, neither I could break it because it was stingy, which means it was drenched in vervain, this was a forbidden area and they knew vampires could go anywhere they wanted to so this must be ages old. All of a sudden I heard someone say "Let me help you" and he easily bit off the net. I looked at him and it was Elijah in his dark blue suit, I wish he would rail m- screw that thought, both of us were equally shocked to meet each other again.

I said "Its been such a long ti-" and he pulled me in for a kiss, he said " I had been missing my Raven so much, where were you this whole time and you're still as gorgeous as ever, how are you still alive? are you a vampire, I never wanted this life for you, who did this!?", that "Raven" still never fails to get me flustered, I was blushing hard AF, I wanted him to tell me "I love you", throw me against a wall and fuck me, but first I had to answer all his questions. I said "Well first, I was travelling America for these past 100 years and having fun while Lexi helped Stefan my brother with his ripper problem and yes, I am a vampire, a woman named Katherine Pierce entered my and my brother's life and completely fucked it up! thats the summary for my life in 1863 and 1864, our father also shot us because we tried saving her and since she had been feeding us her blood every morning after raping us we went into transition, my brother killed dad in self defense and fed on him then made me complete my transition for which I am very grateful to him for since I look as hot as I was back then, speaking of hot you look like the sun today" and he said "That name sounds awfully familiar and also, seriously, a pick up line after your sad life story" He picked me up and vamped away to a motel.

He kissed me like I was his, owned by him and I couldn't help but kiss him back, he ripped my shirt off and pushed me against a wall and kissed me harder, I could feel him and myself getting hard, he then threw me onto the bed and took his belt off and so did I, I took down his jeans and his underwear together and saw his 10" cock in all of its glory, he said "Suck on it like a good boy" and I nodded and sucked it till I was tired, he picked me up and threw me again and took my trousers and underwear together and beat his meat on top of my ass and said "Well you are thick and tight" he inserted his member forcefully, my hole was tight, this made me moan in pleasure, he kept pushing it in and out for 2 hours which felt like 2 minutes, we both then came together him in me and me on my chest, he fell on the bed and grabbed me, he turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, he whispered "Good Raven, Good Boy" and I fell asleep in his arms feeling safe, safer than I have ever felt.