13. Everyday is a long time

15 YEARS LATER

Everyday, they would take pieces of my and Enzo's eyes out, cut out the eyelids, take skin out from anywhere, it would all heal really quick but the humiliation him and I felt because of it was something we just couldn't shake off, this has been our life everyday of these 15 years and since Elijah hasn't come yet, I guess he got tired of searching and moved on and I don't blame him for doing this honestly, who would search for a person this long just to reach a dead end again and again. I had given up on getting out of this place, there was no way out, either they would let us go someday or we would be killed here, there is no hope left in either me or Enzo. 

I heard a familiar voice shouting and then groaning, the voice just kept coming closer and closer till we saw who that voice was coming out of, it was Stefan! I saw him drenched in blood being carried to the cell beside me by security guards, they pushed him in and locked the cell. I went near the bars and kept saying "Stefan" in a low voice, since he was a vampire he could hear anything, he said "Damon, Damon!" his wounds had clearly healed but the vervain made him weak and drowsy. He told me "They took pieces of my eyeballs and eyelids out, pulled out skin from anywhere, how did you end up here anyways?" and I said "I have been here for 15 years but before that I was drugged with vervain and sold out by a family member and Enzo was-" "I was drugged with vervain while I was in the army and brought here because me healing was too suspicious" Enzo interrupted me and said, I then asked Stefan "How did you end up here?" and he said "A vervain dart hit me and the next thing I knew I woke up on that table" great, we're all stuck here, there's no way to call for help.

I was dragged from my cell to the room to go through torture the next day, this time they drugged me with vervain before going on with the daily routine, at least much lesser pain, I went off to sleep.

Stefan;s POV:

I heard a wall breaking towards the left side of the cells, but it was just a cement wall, was there some tunnel behind the wall, I don't know, there's probably another torture chamber being constructed before that wall. All of a sudden the wall broke down and I saw Klaus and some suited guy. Klaus broke the lock holding me from escaping this cell, he picked me up and kissed me hard and so did I, he asked me "How are you love, I felt like I died when I didn't find you" and then Enzo interrupted saying "Enough with the heartfelt confessions can someone let me out too, I was tortured for 40 years" the suited guy broke his lock too and he said "My name is Elijah by the way" Elijah was his name, cool. he asked me "Where is Damon" and I said "check the room with the emergency room sign on it" Elijah vamped to that room"

Elijah's POV:

I saw my raven lying on a table with the same clothes on as the last time I saw him leaving my house, white T-shirt and blue jeans, I went and snapped both of the doctor's who were trying to take a piece of his eyeballs out. a vervain dart was shot to my back, it reached my back too but since I'm an original it just stinged a bit, I snapped his neck too, I picked Damon up in my arms and saw a can of oil and fire, Niklaus must have drenched this place in oil by now, I'm gonna drench this room in oil too, I picked the can opened it and dropped the oil all around the room, I took the matchsticks in my pocket, lit it up and threw it and then left the place.