2. Everytime

Elijah would come to visit me once every month (of course hiding from my dad), he gave me flowers and took me out to dinner everytime, he would always come on the 15th day of the month. On my birthday, June 18th he made an exception and came again three days later after 15th June, at the dinner he told me "Its about time you know the truth I'm an original vampire, I feed on the blood of other human beings and I'm bad for you, also I'm 800 years old" and I said "doesn't matter, I love you, please don't leave me ever Elijah, I feel safe with you, I feel loved with you, these are things I've never felt in my own house with my own family" a tear jerked from Elijah's face and he said "I won't" and kissed me, he picked me up and sped to my home and snuck me through the window and said "Good night little Raven and jumped off, I went to sleep blushing. the next day after waking up my dad called me down and asked me to sit down, after that he said "If you want to for once make me proud in your life, join the confederacy" and I thought I am not joining that white supremacist of an army, they are quite literally going against the abolition of slavery and racism, I then said "Dad why do you want me to join an army that wants to oppose the civil rights moments, they're fighting for the non-abolishment of racism and slavery" and he said "I have grown up with these beliefs and so are you too, you're going to either join the confederacy or leave my house" I had no choice but to join the confederacy, amazing.

A WEEK LATER:
My dad said "Well here you are looking like a soldier!" and I thought, a soldier against the basic rights of humanity, my dad then hugged me and said "Go son, go fight for your beliefs" not mine yours i though and walked down the stairs. there the gates were opened by the security guards and I saw a car standing in front of me which I knew I was supposed to get into, thats what I did. While looking through the back glass of the car I saw my dad waving goodbye to me, something he never did while I was going to school and another thing eating me from the inside was what was he going to do Stefan while I'm gone because there's no one left to protect him, I'm hopeless, going to fight a war against right people and at the same time leaving my brother to the hands of a monster and Elijah, he doesn't even know.

Elijah's POV:
I snuck into Damon's bedroom to find a cleaner cleaning it. I compelled him to tell me where he was and he said "Mr. Salvatore has gone to fight for the confederate army" and I knew My raven would never do that, he has always expressed his hate for the confederacy, it has to be his dad, he always threatens my raven to get something out of him and I can't do anything about it because he has told me not to do anything to his father no matter what. That pretty face has my hands locked behind my back.

Damon's POV:
I slept every night after training harshly just thinking of how Elijah would bring me flowers, take me out to dinner, call me his "Raven" but all I can do is think of it as this war will most likely going to go on for 2-3 years, I put a pillow to my chest and squeezed it because of the loneliness, if I survive, I hope Elijah hasn't moved on and is still waiting for me. But if he has, its not his fault, I can be forgotten pretty easily by anyone, not even a single one of my friends from school remember me either because of that reason.