5. Season of the bitch

Damon's POV:

I came out of my house to see a woman talking to my dad and he greeted her with a kiss on her hands, which weirded me out since my dad isn't this nice even to his own family members, what made him treat her nice? Gotta find out myself, I went to greet her and saw a woman with no emotions standing beside her, Ignore her. she did the curtsy bow and so did I, she looked pretty, now I know why, my dad sneaks younger women through the back door every week and sleeps with them, understandable why he talked to her so nice. I said "so, what is your name and where are you from" she said "My name is Katherine Pierce and I am from Bulgaria and you must be........ "Damon Salvatore" "Right" I then asked her "Then what are you doing here" and she answered "I was kicked out of my home at 16 and came here seeking refuge" that was a pretty good reason, she hopefully doesn't turn out to be a liar.

Katherine's POV:

I was kicked out 340 years ago, everything I told this handsome human was a lie, humans, so stupid, so naive, he will be so sad when he learns the truth, but to save him from that, I won't let him learn the truth. I then saw another man who I think was his younger brother came out of the door and I fell in love with him instantly, he looked so much more handsome to me, I will make sure he is mine at the end. I went over to talk to him.

Stefan's POV:

She came over to us and asked me what my name is, I responded by saying "Stefan Salvatore, nice to meet you" she said "You didn't tell me your brother was even more handsome than you Damon" and I said "Thank you but I'm only 17" and she said "Me Too!!" she then grabbed my hand and took me along with her all while my brother was side-eyeing us so hard, I waved bye to him"

Damon's POV:
If they fall in love, which hopefully doesn't happen now, good for them. my brother can finally get away from the hell this home is, he deserves it and she looks really kind and pretty, his type, he'll end up with someone he likes. I giggled and sat down to drink my tea.

During the night Katherine came to my room and said "Damon, I think you have stress on your shoulder, let me relieve you of it" she took off my jacket and started to kiss me which was weird but felt extremely good, I went along with it and she took off my shirt, I then took off her corset and said "This will be a long night" and then threw her onto the bed.

We woke up the morning and she sat on my lap after wearing her clothes again, she then showed her teeth and her eyes which for some reason did not shock me, maybe because I was already in love with an original vampire, she can fill that void for me and I said "Beautiful" she then dug into my neck and started feeding on me, which initially hurt but I got over it, she then asked me "How come aren't you freaked out" and I said "Maybe because I know vampires exist" she then said "I won't compel your memories again, you just have to make sure that no one other than you knows.