10. The 1900's

The new century had just begun and I was still a 25 year old, amazing, I had nobody to celebrate a damn new year let alone a new century, Stefan was going to jazz concerts with Lexi and Jazz is okay but I don't like it very much, rock is better, basically it's lonely, but whatever, I'll make it through till however long I live, Elijah must be celebrating the new century with 5 of his other siblings or just the ones Klaus hasn't daggered yet or maybe just Klaus, its officially been 900 years of him existing, his birthday is on 13th December, I celebrate it every year with a cake, I know I sound like an obsessed person, I am, I just can't get myself to move on from him, now I am gonna go feed and have fun at the new year's party since I have nothing else to do anymore. I got up from my table and took a cab to San Francisco which was 10 hours away from California.

Once I reached San I looked around and the entire city was lit up with lights, these lights made me realize that I could do whatever I wanted to do till the end of time, nobody would stop me, nobody would come in my way, I am fucking crazy but I'm free, I may be lonely but I have myself, I may be an old person but I have a new era to look forward to, wherever life takes me, wherever I go, I'll enjoy my life to the fullest, It'll be a ride, what I couldn't do 34 years ago, I can do now without anyone trying to hold me.

(Lol, yeah I was feeling very emotional due to the fact that I have always wanted to have a life like that, a free one which I do have, its just that living the Lana Del Rey Ride Fantasy would also be fun)

I fed on this blonde chick, she had a picture on her, I looked into it and it was her with my brother and it wasn't just a picture with their arms around each other, It was them kissing, well if he has found his true love, good for him, I healed her and sent her away with compulsion, every night I just look up into the sky with stars and in each constellation, I see Elijah.