Chapter 1- A Feeling That I Cant Fight

10/03/16 - Okay, for some reason people keep reading this and it's crazy lol. So what I'm doing right now is letting you all know that this was my first attempt at fanfiction and it's horrible to say the least. You have been warned lol.

Hello loves! I've been wanting to give a Calum Hood fanfic a try for quite awhile. And I've read some really good ones recently and I'm definitely inspired. So we shall see how this goes, see if you like it, which I hope you do. And if that's the case, Vote and Comment!

Right now the person I imagine as Davie is Phoebe Tonkin. She looks way younger than she is and she is damn gorgeous (attached picture of her). I've got other characters in mind too, and I'll definitely let you know who's who as it goes.

10 Years Ago

"You'll always be my best friend, right?" He asked me.

"Are girls and boys supposed to be best friends?" I asked. He reached over and playfully pulled on one of my pig tails with a giggle.

"Of course!" He shouts.

"I know." I tell him smiling. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly.

Calum was my best friend. We were inseparable for years. We spent every waking moment we had together. Collecting bugs, reading books, climbing trees, playing in the creek behind my house.

One day, he didn't come over. I was so worried that I rode my bike all the way to his house. When I got there, he was being put into the back of a car with tears in his eyes.

Calums father hit him sometimes. And I guess someone found out, because they took Calum away, and as far as I know, sent him back home to Australia with his grandparents.

His eyes met mine as they drove away, his sad dark brown eyes didn't leave mine until the car rounded the corner and out of my sight. I think that was the first time I experienced true heart break.

I never saw or heard from him again.

Not until now.

Davie

I trudged up the stairs carrying my last box of stuff into my new dorm room. I managed to get into a decent nursing program, it's been my dream for a long time.

As I walk back into my dorm room, my mother is standing there in the middle of the room looking a bit teary eyed.

"Mom?" I ask, a bit concerned.

"Oh, honey. I didn't hear you come in." She sniffles and wipes her eyes.

"Mom, I'm only a few hours away. I'll come home as often as I can. You know that." I sit the box down and wrap my arms around her small waist. She runs her hand over my hair.

"I know sweetheart. I'm just happy and so sad to leave you." She sniffles again. I smile and let go of her.

"I'll be fine. I'm ready for this." I tell her. She kisses my forehead and wipes her tears.

"Alright alright. I'll get out of your hair." She grabs her purse from my bed and grabs me into another hug.

"I'll see you soon mom." I say into her shoulder.

"Very soon." She squeezes me one last time before walking to the door of my room. She waves and closes the door quietly behind her.

When I know she's gone I jump up on my bed and dance around squealing and laughing. I'm so busy celebrating my new freedom that I don't hear the door open again.

"What are you doing?" A voice says, and I almost fall of my bed in surprise. I push my hair out of my face and try to focus on the person on the room.

"Oh god, that's embarrassing. I'm sorry." I say getting off the bed and walking towards her with my hand extended.

"It's okay. I'm Celeste." She says with a smile.

"Davie." I say back. I can feel my cheeks still burning from embarrassment.

"I'm your roommate." She says as she lets go of my hand.

"Of course! I'm glad you're here." I say.

Celeste is quite beautiful. Her hair is long and blonde. It reaches far past her shoulders. Her frame is tiny and her smile is totally white.

"I took this side. Is that cool?" I asked her.

"Totally." She said as she sat her duffle bag down on the bed as an older man pushing a cart full of bags and boxes came in.

"Here are your things Ms. Hemmings." The man said.

"Thank you, Stuart." She started taking things off the cart and putting them away.

"Did you get all of your shit?" Another voice said from the door way. I turned around to see a guy with blonde hair, quiffed up way too high. His lip was pierced and he looked a lot like Celeste.

"Yes, Lucas. I've got it."she pushes him back towards the door. His eyes fall on me before he is out of the door and wiggles his way out of her grasp and walks towards me.

"I'm Luke." He said smiling and reaching for my hand.

"Davie." I told him shyly. He was so good looking.

"Well Davie, good luck rooming with my sister." He says with a bright smile.

His sister. That would explain why they look so much alike.

"Nice to meet you, Luke." I said pushing my hair away from my face.

"Hope I see you again." He says still smiling at me.

"Okay, Lucas, get out. Stop hitting on my roommate, you giant idiot." Celeste says pushing him towards the door again. He winks at me over his shoulder before Celeste closes the door.

"Sorry about that." She says.

"No, um..it's fine." I say blushing.

"He's a complete moron." She rolls her eyes and starts unpacking her things again.

I smile and bite my lip. Luke was cute. And I actually do hope I see him again soon.

I'm starting to like this whole college thing already.

Wild Eyes {Calum Hood} #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें