Chapter 7- Taste That Your Lips Allow

Davie

I woke up, but I did not move and I did not open my eyes. Someone too hot body was pressed against mine. Please God, don't let it be a stranger.

I dared to slightly open one of my eyes. The room was bright as the sun shines through the white curtains. The person who's arms were wrapped around me had smooth, tan skin. Their breathing was lightly blowing against the back of my neck. I very gingerly turned my body over to face them.

Calum. Oh thank god, it's Calum. I released a long breath of relief. He didn't wake up, he continued to sleep peacefully as I watched him. My green comforter was sloppily pushed down to his waist, his bare torso on display for me to ogle.

His lips were slightly parted and pouty. I couldn't help myself, my hand lifted from my side and went to his lips. I let one finger lightly slide across his bottom lip as lightly as possible. They were so soft and smooth. He was beautiful.

My feelings I've been denying for the past few days are getting harder to push away.

"Davie?" His voice says hoarsely. I quickly pull my hand away from his lips before his eyes open. He stretches his arms above his head and turns his head to look at me.

"Good morning." I say quietly. Hiding half of my face in the pillow. He gives me a lazy, perfect smile.

"Morning. How are you feeling?" He asks. He puts one of his hands on my back and runs soothing circles down my spine.

"Better than I deserve I'm sure." I say. He laughs a little.

"You were something. Cute, to say the least." He teases. I roll my eyes and leans up on my elbow, looking down at his face.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what?"

"For taking care of me. Getting me home. Staying with me. You didn't have to, but I'm glad you did." I rest my hand against his warm cheek. He closes his eyes and leans into my touch.

"I'll always be here for you, Davie. I'm not going anywhere, not ever again." He says, his eyes still closed. I slowly rub my thumb across his cheek bone and under his eye.

I look to the other side of the room to see Celestes bed still empty. I wonder where she is?

"I guess we probably should of brought Celeste home too. She's sort of into you though.." I say, a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Really? You seem jealous." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"What? No. I'm not jealous." I take my hand from his face and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh, come on Davie. You're a little jealous." Calum leans up on both of his elbows to look at me. My eyes wonder to his toned stomach and the way his black boxer briefs are resting against his perfect hipbones.

"I uh...am not." I swallow hard.

Before I can react, Calum is on top of me, tickling my sides. I cannot stop the painful laughter that erupts from my mouth.

"Calum..Cal..stop it!" I screech.

"Not until you admit you're jealous." He smirks and continues his assault.

"Never!" I yell.

"That's it!" He says as he pushes his tshirt up my torso and brings his long fingers back to my sides and bare stomach. I'm laughing so hard I can feel tears stream down my face.

"I ...can't...breathe." I choke out between laughs.

"Say 'Calum, I'm jealous and you're the hottest guy on campus." He says.

"Ok ok! Calum, I'm jealous and you're the hottest guy on campus!" I yell, right as the door to the room opens, and a very hungover Celeste walks in. Calum flips off of me and pulls the covers up around us.

I bury my face in his shoulder and giggle into his skin.

"Really?" Celeste says as she throws her heels in her closet.

"Hi...Celeste." I say, my cheeks burning. She rolls her eyes and walks to the bathroom. He shower comes on soon after.

"Oh god, she thinks we had sex." I put my face in my hands.

"Who cares? We know what happened. That's all that matters." Calum says, pulling my hands off of my face.

"We didn't, right?" I bite my lip.

"What? Davie, I would never do that. You drank a lot, I wouldn't take advantage of you." He looks upset now.

"That's not what I mean, Calum. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I just, don't want you to think of me that way."

I push the covers away and crawl over onto his lap. I put my legs on either side of his hips. I use my 30 seconds of insane courage to put my fingers into his hair and bring his eyes to mine.

"Calum Thomas Hood, I know you're not that way. I'm sorry it came off that way. I just, know that I wouldn't of said no, okay? You're an amazing guy." I run my fingers through his frumpled hair over and over, watching his lips part as he watches me talk.

His hands rest on my hips now, and he brings his forehead to rest against mine.

"What do we do now?" He whispers. His lips are so close to mine I can feel his breath against them.

"I have no clue." I giggle and so does he. I bring my hands down to his neck and rest the against the back of it, my fingers still playing with the strands of hair there.

"Maybe...maybe I can take you out? I don't know what this is but, I can't ignore it anymore. I've felt it since the moment I saw you a few days ago." He says.

"I would very much like to go out with you, Cal." I smile. He rubs my back and kicks his lips.

"This weekend? Whenever you want. Anything you want to do."

"Surprise me."

"I can work with surprise." He smiles widely.

"You know it's the second day of classes and ive already missed one." I laugh.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I didn't realize what time it was." He says, moving beneath me, the friction between our skin causes an ache in the pit of stomach. I bite my lip.

"No. No. It was worth it. This was worth it. Besides, I can still make it to yoga in an hour." I unwillingly swing one of my legs off of his lap and stand up off of the bed. I find some shorts on the floor and slide them on under Calum's shirt.

He stands up and finds his jeans on the floor, sliding them on his long legs and buckling his belt. He looks at me when he's done.

"Could I get that back? He motions towards the shirt.

"Oh, yeah, of course." I turn my back and slide the shirt off, grabbing a tank top to put on. I turn back around and hand him the shirt. He walks close to me taking the shirt from my hand.

"I'll text you after class?" He says. He's standing so close that out chests touch as he looks down at me.

"I look forward to it." I smile up at him. He smirks and leans down to kiss my cheek. His lips are wet as the press to my skin. He steps away, grabbing his hat from the floor and putting it on backwards before he opens the door.

"Bye love." He says before he walks out.

My chest feels like it could explode. How does someone make me feel this way so quickly? So suddenly?

I cannot wait to see Calum again. For so many different reasons now.