Chapter 16 - Every Kiss Is A Cursive Line

Hello beautiful people! So I got quite a few reads on this one over the last few days so I wanted to do an update. Reads and comments make me happy :) anyways, please listen to Turning Page by Sleeping At Last during this chapter, it's an important song for this. Also, this is your pre-smut warning, don't like it, then skip this chapter please, because it's gonna happen, for those of you who love the smut, welcome home :)

Davie

We had been at the party for about an hour. The room the party was being held in had huge, high ceilings and crystal chandeliers. Everything was beautiful and the floors were marble. Twinkle lights hung from the ceiling and reflected on the floor, it was a sight to see.

Now I stood next to Alex, with a glass of champagne in my hand. The owner of the house didn't mind that we drank, as long as we weren't driving. So I sipped it slowly, and watched my beautiful boyfriend from across the room, as he spoke to someone who could help him greatly in the future. I loved the way his lips looked when he smiled, how he pulled his bottom one between his teeth every now and then. I loved the way his eyebrows furrowed when he was listening very intently. I loved how I could tell the difference between his real laugh, and the laugh he did when he didn't want to make someone feel bad.

"In love much?" Alex elbows me playfully as she stands next to me.

"What? Love..love is a word I don't take lightly." I say, looking down into my glass shyly.

"The both of you can deny it all you want, but I see it. I mean, you're going to finally sleep with him tonight, aren't you?" She asks.

"Well yeah, that's the plan."

"Big, fancy hotel all to yourselves. That was a dead giveaway." She giggles.

"He wanted it be special. I think it's sweet."

"It is. But you need to let loose and enjoy it." Alex rubs my arm reassuringly.

"I will. I mean I am. I'm fine. He's just..important. I don't want to lose him because I end up being horrible at sex." I say, the last part a little too loudly because an older couple turns their heads and look at me.

"Sorry." I say and Alex laughs again.

"Look, Cal loves you. Neither of you want to say it for your own reasons. So don't be afraid to put your all into it, okay? You deserve to be happy." Alex grabs me into a hug and I  wrap my arms around her as well.

"Thanks, Alex. Your wise beyond your years." I tease. And then feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see my favorite pair of dark eyes staring into mine.

"Dance with me?" Calum asks. I nod and put my hand in his.

"I couldn't stand over there and watch you anymore, I needed to feel you." He leans down and whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to spread across my skin. His hands go to my waist, his long fingers brushing over my hips.

"I always need to feel you." I say back. He hums approvingly, his finger tips barely brushing over the skin of my thighs.

"I just want to take you back to the hotel so badly." He continues to whisper deeply in my ear. It's causing my heart to beat rapidly and I feel the need to clench my thighs together for relief.

Our bodies sway together as he holds me closely. My arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine.

"I have a surprise for you, before we leave." Calum says, pulling back away from me a bit.

"What is it?" I smile.

He takes my hand, pulling me through the crowd. He brings me to stand in front f the band that's been playing.