Chapter 14-Cant Believe What Im About To Say

Okay, so I'm horrible. When I say this I mean that I can never finish something I've started before I get this new idea for something else lol. I love the idea I have for this story but really getting writers block lately. Anybody have suggestions? I'm also going to be getting to some smut in this book soon, not this chapter though, just pre warning you!

Australia is beautiful. The architecture, the people, their accents. Everything was amazing. Calum and Ashton had taken us to the beach. The water was warm still and the wind whipped my hair in all directions. The best part, was watching girls stare at my boyfriend, and my boyfriend only stared at me. I had never felt beautiful before. But Calum makes me feel like I truly am.

Today, is Christmas Eve. And Alex and I are frantically trying to finish Christmas shopping. I had no clue what to get Calum and it was making me a nervous wreck. He of course told me not to get him anything but that's not an option.

"What did you get Ashton? I have no ideas." I say with a huff.

"I scanned the Internet for days getting his gift. And it cost a pretty penny. But this man is worth it." She laughs.

"Well what did you get?" I ask impatiently.

"I found him some drumsticks, signed by Travis Barker." She squeals.

"You're kidding? Ashton is going to freak!"

"I can't wait to see his beautiful smile when he sees them." Alex gushes. Staring off into space, imagining her curly haired boyfriends cheeky smile.

I realize, that more than anything, I want to see Calum smile when he opens his gift from me. I bite my lip as I think.

We walk past a few more shops, and I'm beginning to lose hope. And then one shops window display catches my eye. It's a music shop, and there are beautiful guitars hanging in the window.

"Alex..." I sort of whisper.

"Oh, great idea! Calum would love that!" She squeezes my shoulder as I smile.

I had noticed that Calums acoustic guitar he constantly played was a bit rough looking, from the hours and hours he plucked away at it. I rushed into the store and talked to the shop owner for quite some time, picking out the perfect one.

I had to hide the guitar in the trunk of the rental car so Calum wouldn't find it. And Alex and I had gone in together on an iPad for Ann Marie. It may been a little over the top. But we thought it would be really nice for her to be able to FaceTime with the boys when they were away.

"Hi baby." Calum said as I walked into the living room, where he was sitting with one of his little brothers playing a video game. He throws the controller onto the couch and walks over to me.

"Hi Cal." I whisper against his lips as he presses them to mine.

"I missed you all day, doll face." He grins into the kiss.

"I'm here now." And I can't help but lace my fingers into the hairs at the back of his neck and pull his lips to mine again. Our kiss gets a bit heated, Calums hands travel up the back of my shirt.

"Can you guys not?" A little boy's voice says from the couch. I had forgotten he was there.

"Sorry." I squeak, and pull away from Calum. And Calum just laughs at my reaction.

I was so tired after shopping and dinner with the family that I had fallen asleep within the first ten minutes of the movie Calum had turned on.

It was maybe 6:30am when two very excited little boys came rushing into our room.