Chapter 23 - Discover Me, Discovering You.

Davie

His lips hadn't been on mine for far too long. Days felt like a lifetime when it came to Calum. He's my greatest weakness and my greatest strength. He makes crazy, angry, and frustrated. All while making me happier and more loved than I've ever been and ever will be.

I let him guide me backwards from the kitchen to my bedroom, as he kicked the door shut with  his foot. His hands quickly found the hem of his shirt that I was wearing and pulled it from my body.

"I love you in my shirts." He breathes hard against my lips. I don't answer, I just take his bottom lips between my teeth and lightly tug at it, causing a deep groan to leave his parted lips.

I need to feel his skin against mine. My clumsy hands fumble with his shirt as I pull it over his perfect torso. I toss the shirt behind him and bring my hands back to his chest, trailing my fingers and lips across it, back and forth.

Calums hands find the small of my back, gripping and pulling at the skin as my lips lightly suck on the skin of his collar bones. He quickly dips his head down and captures my lips with his, his tongue trailing over my swollen lips and pushing through to make mine  move with his. My hands instinctively go into his rumpled curly hair and down the back of his neck.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks quickly, taking his lips from mine.

"Stop talking, Calum." I smile and pull his lips back to mine.

"This needs to be all about you, and I want to try something." He cups my face and makes me meet his eyes.

"Okay.." I whisper.

"Stay right here, I need to get something." He pecks my lips quickly and walks out of my room. I can hear him fumbling with something in the kitchen.

He comes back in, something behind his back.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

He saunters over to me slowly, eyes never leaving mine. He keeps one hand behind his back as he grabs my waist with the other, hoisting me up to straddle his hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead to his, and he walks over to the bed and lays me against the sheets gently.

"I want to try something. Lay back against the pillows on your back, baby." He says, still keeping his hand behind his back. I raise an eyebrow at him, but do as he says.

"Can you tell me what you're doing now?" I ask.

"Patience, love. Close your eyes, don't peek."

I shake my head, and close my eyes, not understanding what he's got planned at all. As I listen carefully with my eyes still closed, as he sets something on the bedside table, and the bed dipping down with his weight.

He carefully climbs between my legs, I can feel his arm pressing against the mattress next to my head. My bare chest is moving up and down heavily with anticipation.

"Calum?..." I start.

"Ssh. I'm going make you feel so good, baby." He kisses my lips gently and pulls away all to soon.

The next thing I feel is intense cold against my neck. I hiss at the feeling and move my hips around against his.

"Oh my god.." I breathe.

Calum is holding a piece of ice between his lips, running them slowly over my neck and down to  my collar bones.

"How's that sweetheart?" He whispers in my ear.

"Keep going.." My voice shakes and he presses a cold kiss to my lips. I let my eyes flutter open and watch him reach over to the cup on the table, taking out another piece of ice.