Chapter 11 - Make it Rain

This will be in Calum's point of view, and it's going to be sort of a flashback type of thing. Give you an idea of what he went through in the past. I highly suggest listening to Make It Rain by Ed Sheeran during this chapter, it's the only way to get the full affect lol.

Can we also greatly appreciate the shirtless beauties in the pic? Lol

Calum

I stood alone in the airport. Social services loaded an eight year old boy onto a plane to Australia and never thought another second about him.

My mother had been gone my whole life. I don't know who she is, she didn't want me. So I grew up with a father that despised me and hit me for the hell of it. I hated him. The only happiness in the darkest part of my life was Davie. The sweet little girl a few streets down who never judged me. She never said anything about my dirty clothes or why I was always hungry. She just talked to me and always gave me half of her snacks.

No one ever came for me at the airport. My grandparents didn't want me either.

"Honey, where are your parents?" A tall lady with wavy blonde hair asked me.

I only shrugged my shoulders and his my face.

"How did you get here, love?" Her voice was sweet and calming. She kept looking around waiting for someone to come get me. I didn't answer her.

"My name is Ann Marie. I want to help you." She says, getting on her knees so she is at my level.

Little did this woman know, she would become the greatest person in my life. She stuck it out with me, and she wouldn't let the police take me away. She kept me. She wanted me.

This woman is Ashton's mother. I got the privilege to grow up in the Irwin household. Ann Marie worked extra jobs to take care of all of us by herself, but she told me every night before bed, "I'm never going to let you be alone again."

It was strange at first. Living with people I didn't know. But Ashton, he never once made me feel awkward or bad for crashing into his family. He welcomed me with open arms and I'll always be thankful that I got to grow up with my best friend as my brother.

And not a day went by that I didn't think about her. About Davie. I missed her, it made my stomach ache at times I missed her so badly.

By some miracle she's mine again. No one is taking her from me. Not ever again.

Wild Eyes {Calum Hood} #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें