Chapter 7: girl, you'll be a woman soon

I rested the tip of it against the fabric of my pajama pants. There was a slight vibrating tickle that made me jump. It felt.. good? I was sure I wasn't doing it right but I was determined to keep going and learn. I took off all my clothes and laid upon the bed once more. Before returning down below I decided to test it against my now hardened nipple. A shiver ran up my spine and I knew I was headed in the right direction. I drew lazy circles around my nipple and closed my eyes. This felt right and even began sensations stirring down in the softness between my legs.

I slowly guided the head of the vibrating phallus down my stomach and the yearning grew in the pit of my stomach. On instinct I pushed down and the button again. The vibration went from a low steady humming to a steadily building pattern that picked up in intensity. I drew circles around my innermost thighs and my excitement grew.

I summoned the courage to finally place the device in the soft folds between my legs. It was like a jolt of electricity coursed through my body, pulling an involuntary moan from my lips. A sense of urgency overcame me as I began to move it in different directions across the increasing swollen parts of my body.

I felt a warmth start to build between my legs and a desire to go deeper, harder. The phallus shaped object had a smaller bit curving out of its base. I wondered..
I began to circle the opening between my legs with the tip and the pleasant sensation grew. With abandon, I pushed the shaft into my opening and gasped. There was no going back as I moved it with increasing speed, in and out. Another moan, desperate to pull the warm and spreading feeling to the surface of my swollen nub.
I realized as I moved in and out the smaller part vibrated against my clitorous. I left it there for a second to catch my breath and my orgasm came crashing to the surface. In desperation not to lose the feeling I had I achieved, I began moving the shaft harder and deeper in and out of my body. My breathing labored as my moans became louder. I could feel another orgasm building from within. My hips moved in rhythm and my thrusts greater as I drew another wave of pleasure through my body, releasing one final moan before sinking blissfully back into my bed.