Chapter 9: temptation waits

I awoke with a sense of determination. Today was my 18th birthday and I have every intention of celebrating in style. Somehow I was going to have to evade my bodyguard and enjoy a night out on the town all by myself. "Who needs friends?" I scoffed. I have money and I know how to have a good time.

I ran to Dean's room and burst through the door. "I'm going out because I want a new outfit to wear for my birthday today."
Dean eyed me silently with his jaw clinched. It was then I realized I had walked in on him only wearing a towel. His chest exposed and still glistening with water. The towel wrapped securely around the bottom most part of his hips. I gulped, remembering my escapades from last night and felt the electricity rise low in my belly. "I..." Dean suddenly spoke and saved me from the awkward moment. "Let me get dressed Andrea. We can talk downstairs in a moment." I ran without another word to my bedroom. I halfhazardly threw on some cut off shorts, a tank top and a pair of converse before heading downstairs to wait for Dean to get ready.

I stood there trying not to think about my embarrassing entrance into his room or the way the towel clung to his hips as he made his way down the grand staircase. He adjusted his tie as he gradually decended the stairs. How had I never noticed the way his shirt clung to his biceps before. "Get a hold of yourself, Andrea. " I whispered. This is Dean. It was as though my newfound discovery of my sexuality last night awaked something in me I never realized was there. I quickly silenced a moan low in my throat as the thought of Dean touching me flashed into my mind.

"Let's roll," he said with a smile and we headed out the door. I distracted myself looking through shops and trying on club outfits throughout the rest of the morning. I would come out of the dressing room and admire my form in the mirror, each outfit more risqué then the last. Between all the mini skirts and body con dresses I was feeling pretty pleased with myself. I ran my hands down my hips, finally deciding this was the one. I looked back at Dean expectantly. He nodded briefly and looked away. He was being distant today. Perhaps I'd embarrassed him this morning when I'd accidentally invaded his privacy after his shower. Dean offered to buy me lunch for my birthday but I stated I was just ready to get home.

As we rounded the driveway I could not wait to get inside and start planning every last detail of my finished look for the night. Dean sensed my anxiety and asked, "Got plans to go out tonight Andrea?" "Oh.. I don't know. Maybe I'll just wear my new outfit and stay in. Can't a girl look good for no other reason?" Dean chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. I ran inside and grabbed a snack to take to my bedroom while I got ready for the evening. I took my time in the bath, shaving and trimming everything until I felt confident for any situation that might arise tonight.

I listened to music and I styled my hair and applied my make-up. Putting on the finishing touches, I made my way barefoot down to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of wine and headed to the living room to play some music. I danced merrily around the entryway, sipping my drink. Dean eyed me from a wing back chair before chuckling and shaking his head with a sigh.

I snacked on finger foods throughout the evening, the excitement suppressing my appetite. I downed my 4th glass of wine, the warmth swimming through my body as I opted to relinquish my empty wine glass to instead take a fresh bottle to my bedroom. I noticed the time on my way up and the darkened house. In my drunken state I smiled, thinking that meant Dean had gone to bed. I shut my door and opened my bedroom window, foolishly thinking I could climb down and make my escape.

"Hey!" Dean snapped as he entered the room. One foot out the window I turned to see him approaching, cupcake in hand. I swayed and Dean immediately set the cupcake down before embracing me, my foot still dangling out the window. "Just what were you planning to do there Andy?" "Making my great escape Dean." I giggled as he set me back down on the bed. "You're drunk, kid. Lay down and sleep it off why don't ya? Could of broke your neck climbing out that window." The heat of the alcohol I had consumed reddened my cheeks. I snapped to my feet and stuck my finger in his face. "I'm not a kid anymore Dean." I hissed at him. Immediately I swayed again and caught myself, hands against the warmth of his chest.

The intrusive sexual thoughts from this morning resurfaced in my mind. I sat back down on my bed. As the room stopped spinning I regained my confidence and formulated a plan. Maintaining eye contact, I grabbed up the cupcake and ran my finger through the middle of the icing. Dean watched in silence and I slowly licked the frosting off, following the length of my finger.

I suddenly realized in my newfound womanhood I had the power to get the attention of any man I wanted and oh how I wanted him right now. I dug my finger once more through the icing this time I slowly trailed the icing across my chest to meet the space in between my breasts. Dean's eyes followed my every move. I looked up into his eyes and leaned in, slowly spreading my legs. Dean tried to hide the shudder in his breathing but seemed to be moving closer to me as if caught in a magnetic pull he could not control. "I made a mess." I stated in a low, husky tone while maintaining eye contact. Dean broke my gaze to linger on the trail of icing in my cleavage. I could see the struggle in his composer as he drew closer still. I whispered, "Dean.."

Suddenly his walls came crashing down. In one fluid motion he fell to his knees and dug his fingers into my waist. I gasped as he began to lap at the icing between my breasts. His hungry passion had taken over and ignited that warm fire in my belly. My breath shuddered as my mouth fell open into a low moan. Dean moved up to grab my face and pull me into his lips. The electricity grew hot and heavy in the air as the fire in my belly spread. A low throbbing sensation started within the soft folds between my legs. I moaned in desperation as I wrapped my legs around Dean to pull him in. I needed him closer to me. My body begged for sweet release.

I hugged him tight with my thighs and moved my bottom in a circular motion to rub myself against his chest. Illiciting a soft moan from his lips, Dean pulled away from me and looked me deep in the eyes. The passion lingered heavy and dripping from his lips as he called out to me in hushed tones. "Andy, I can't.." My heart stopped, noticing his demeanor had suddenly changed. Dean took a deep breath, "We can't.." I could see the struggle to control himself and the regret in his eyes. He pulled away from me and ran his hands through his hair, desperately trying to correct the situation that had gotten so completely out of control. At a loss for words, he gave me one last look and promptly left the room.