Chapter 8: See you on the other side

Dean stood frozen in the doorway by what was taking place just through the crack on the other side. He hadn't meant to interrupt such a private moment. Dean had climbed to the top of the stairs and began to immediately turn left toward his own bedroom door. When he had been promoted 5 years ago they insisted he move up to the same floor, across the hall to keep the girl safe at all times. As he came up the last step to round the corner he heard a faint sound coming from Andrea's bedroom. Realizing her doorway was cracked and the bedside lamp still on he wondered if he could do anything to help put her at ease before retiring for the night.

Dean moved slowly to the open doorway as to not startle her and what he witnessed caused him to fight a gasp back down. Andrea lay sprawled on her bed with her back arched elegantly in the air. Her exposed breasts rising and falling as she moved in quicker rhythm to her building orgasm. Dean shuttered, "I shouldn't be here." He thought to himself. The girl he was hired to protect had turned into a woman and he somehow just really took notice. Her long auburn hair clung to her forehead in sweat as her mouth opened wide in sweet release. He felt frozen to the spot and couldn't seem to look away. Dean gulped hard and felt his own pleasure stirring in his loins as he licked his lips. The desire to reach forward and bring the pink of her nipples into his mouth hit him like a freight train. Andrea sunk back into her bed and he broke free of her spell, running back to his room in quiet desperation not to be heard.

Dean laid down in his bed in an attempt to get the images out of his head as the desire grew between his legs. He drank the shot of whiskey in his now trembling hand and fell asleep with a new yearning in the pit of his stomach for the beautiful woman now sleeping soundly at the other end of the hall.