51

I was too tired to climb the last stairs to the dorm, so I crashed on the couch in the common room. I was sprawled out on the couch, lying on my stomach. My hair was spread around me, covering my vision and the sun rays.

"Alec." A hand nudged me softly. "Wakey-wakey."

I grumbled in the cushion. "Too tired. Laat me slapen."

"What was that?" I heard the grin in his voice.

"Let me sleep." I turned my head. The hand that nudged me lifted my hair. I looked up to George and Fred. They were sitting on the coffee table, looking at me with a little smile. "Morning." I offered them a smile.

"You look cute when you sleep." Fred grinned.

"Bugger off." I huffed as I pushed myself up. "I must look like a mess, I barely slept." I grabbed my wand and waved it over my head. My hair combed itself and put it in a bun while my face refreshed. "That's better."

"I liked the rougher look better." George smirked.

Like a grown-up, I stuck out my tongue at him. "What time is it?"

"We still have time. An hour before first class."

"Let me go change really quick, then I'll come down for breakfast."

"We'll wait." They said as I walked to the stairs. I looked back to see them sitting on my spot. I was opening my mouth to protest, but I knew them, they won't go, no matter what I say. So, I headed up the stairs to change.

At our last class, which was Charms, I rested my head on the large book in front of me. I managed to stay awake all day, but this class was just too much. The class was theoretical, so I didn't really miss much as I took a little nap. I was dreaming about my mother; it was one of the memories Moony had showed me. The one where I was walking in the garden, disappearing in a molehill.

"Alec." I was nudged awake once again. I blinked my eyes open. Cedric smiled down at me with a cocked head. "Nice nap?"

"Not bad. Sorry." I grinned sheepishly as I lifted my head.

"I fell asleep last week during History of Magic, don't worry." He winked. "I just wanted to tell you class is over."

"Oh." I looked around the classroom and saw it was mostly empty. The twins, Angelina and Lee were waiting at the door. "Did Flitwick notice?"

"No, I put a notice-me-not charm on you."

"You - you did?" I grinned broadly. He shrugged smiling. "Good thinking." I kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He stood up and handed me my bag. "Oh, we're having a party in the Hufflepuff common room in two weeks." He said as he searched his pockets. He pulled out a small yellow flyer. "You and your friends should come."

"Sounds like fun. I'll ask them." I smiled as I accepted the flyer.

"Brilliant. See you later." He waved, he nodded to the others as he walked out the classroom.

"Here's our little sleepy head." Fred smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I think I am heading straight to bed after dinner." I said stifling a yawn. I leaned into Fred as we walked towards the great hall. "Cedric invited us to a party." I said once we sat down for dinner. I took out the flyer from my pocket and handed it over to Angelina in front of me.