75

Happy Update Monday!A little later than normal but it's still Monday here. At least for another four hours 😉

"Alec." Someone nudged me. I buried my face deeper into my pillow. "Alec. You need to wake up."

"No, I don't." I muttered against my pillow. "Leave me alone."

"It's seven in the morning." The voice said, a male voice. "You need to eat and shower before you leave. You have class in two hours."

"Enough time." I said with a muffled voice.

The voice didn't say anything, but I knew he was still there. Then he shouted to the other side. "Moony! She doesn't want to get up!" Sirius whined.

I heard Uncle Moony's laughter coming from downstairs. "I'm not telling you all of my secrets, Sirius. You need to figure out your own way to deal with her." He called back.

"Dzjee, thanks." Sirius muttered. "Alec, I'll buy you a new dress." He said sweetly.

"Buying me off won't work, Sirius Orion Black." I said still with my head buried in the pillow.

"Worth a shot." I could hear the smile in his voice. "I'll spray water over you." He warned.

"Good, then I can skip the shower."

"God dammit!" He groaned. "It is clear Remus raised you. Stubborn people, the two of you."

I couldn't help but chuckle. It still caught me off-guard sometimes, being able to laugh with him. To joke and tell stories. To watch TV together like a family. But I was getting used to it and I kind of enjoyed it too.

"I asked your friends to come over for dinner."

That woke me up. I bolted straight up the bed. "You what?"

"I thought that might work." He smirked. "But yes. I invited your friends and Harry's friends to come to dinner the night before the third task. It's approved by Dumbledore."

"Who did you invite?"

"For Harry just Ron and Hermione. For you, the twins of course. Lee, Angelina and Alicia. And Jack and Jazz. Draco and Narcissa will be joining us too."

"Why?"

"We wanted to celebrate how amazing you both have done in the Tournament. And I just wanted you to know. No, I need you to know how proud I am of you. I know we had a rocky start and we're still getting to know each other. I should have never forbidden you to enter the Tournament. I was so wrong on that front. But you are my daughter, Alec. And I just want you to be safe. But everything aside, I am so fucking proud of you. Not only because of the Tournament, but your classes and the apprenticeship with the potions' master. I wish I was there to raise you, but I can't change the past. I can't undo my stupid mistake. But I am so glad you and Remus found each other. I think it was written in the stars that you two should have ended up together. You two found each other in the time you both needed it the most. And Remus did it brilliantly. Better than I would have probably done."

"Probably." I said with a grin. I leaned forwards and wrapped him in a hug. We both were still shocked whenever that happened. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"The dinner. For just being proud of who I've become. For being here for Remus and for Harry. Just... thank you."

"I should thank you." He said, still hugging me. "You changed Remus for the better. I don't think I want to know where he would be right now without you. You helping Harry. Not only with the Tournament, but last year. Just being there for him, letting him know he has a safe place with you. It's more than I could ask for."