73

Things are heating up!!!

I woke up feeling soft, warm and safe. I glanced up and saw I was resting on George's chest. Fred was spooning me from behind. I felt heat in my lower stomach and when I glanced down, I saw I was wearing one of the twins quidditch shirt, nothing underneath.

"Hello, gorgeous." George whispered, tilting my head back up with his finger under my chin.

"Why aren't I wearing trousers?"

"We tried to get them on you." Fred murmured against my neck, his lips brushing over my skin. "But you kept kicking us."

"Oh, sorry." I said sheepishly.

"We don't mind." They chimed and I chuckled as a blush appeared.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Only a few hours. I think we just missed dinner."

"Hmm." I hummed snuggling back against the two. "We really need to talk but I'm too comfortable."

"Same." They murmured. Fred leg hitched between mine and George's hand rested on my bare thigh.

I felt something coil inside of me. "Maybe we should talk first." I said sitting up on my knees on the other side of the bed. I didn't know how I didn't notice it before, but they were both shirtless. Gods, too damn handsome. They nodded, sitting up against the headboard. "Can you put some shirts on?"

"Too distracting, little Fae?" Fred teased as they grabbed their shirts from the ground.

"Yes, actually. I wouldn't be able to say what I need to if I keep looking at you like that." They both froze, eyes wide as they looked at me. I started tapping my bare knee nervously. "Whatever we say tonight must be the complete truth. I don't want to hear any lies and I won't tell any. Deal?"

They shared a glance. "Alright." They pulled on their shirts quickly.

"Okay, here we go." I took in a deep breath. "I like you, both of you. I've liked you for a long time now. And I tried to get passed those feelings, I tried to put distance between us. Because I didn't want to lose our friendship. I didn't want to choose between you. You know about the triad that I tried it once. And I wasn't set out for it to happen again, to fail at it again. Because if that happened with you two, I won't be able to get over it. But I talked to my uncle about it. He brought it up actually." I couldn't help but chuckle as I played with the hem of the quidditch shirt. "He said there is a connection between us, a special one. But I – I don't know if you're open for a triad. And if what I am saying right know will mess up our entire friendshi-"

Suddenly I was lying between them on my back, both hovering over me. Then George kissed me, slow, passionate and toe-curling. Then Fred took his place, he kissed me the same but yet entirely different.

"We've wanted to-"

"Tell you about it-

"Since a few weeks after we met you."

"Because the moment we met you, we knew."

"We knew you were the one for us, little Fae. Our little Fae." They said in unison.

"Oh." I breathed.

"I love when you do that." George sucked on my neck. "We wanted you for so long."

"But we were afraid you didn't want us. Both of us."

I gasped as they both sucked on my neck, their fingers on my thighs just below the hem of the shirt.

"As much as I enjoy this and believe me I do." I pushed their chests, and they backed off immediately. "There are still a few things I want to discuss." They sat on their heels, waiting for me to continue. "First of all, I don't want to start this right now. Not with the tournament still going. I need to focus on that and you two are too distracting." They smirked. "I mean, we can go on dates or something like that but no kissing or anything else."