62

When I stepped out of the hospital wing, Angelina, Jazz and Jack were waiting for me. Jack was in front of me in a second, cupping my cheeks.

"Are you okay? You took the 'if I live' part too seriously." He said, worry etched on his handsome face.

"I'm okay. Pomfrey patched me right up." I gave him a small smile. Then he engulfed me in a soft hug, one hand around me and the other on the back of my head, his fingers through my hair. I smiled against his chest at how careful he was and hugged him tighter. "I'm okay." I whispered against his shirt. Then Angelina and Jazz wrapped their arms around me and Jack.

"We were so worried." Angelina said. "When you went flying-" Her voice got caught in her throat.

"When you got the egg, we thought you were safe..." Jazz said quietly.

"Me too." I said as we pulled apart, but Jack kept his arm around me. "How did the others do? Since I'm the only one in the hospital wing, I'm guessing nobody got hurt?"

"Nothing major, Harry had some bruises and scratches but other than that he's alright. Fleur had a nasty burn on her arm but that was fixed in a few minutes. Krum was fine. Harry wanted to come but Ron wanted to talk to him before the party."

"Is that where we are going?" I asked Angelina as they steered me to the right. "It's not in the common room?"

"Fred and George planned the whole thing, and they wanted everyone you care about there, so the party is on the third floor, where you apparently did a fight club?" Jazz asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It was not a fight club." I laughed but stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. "Don't you want to go? You and Harry finished at first place together, you should celebrate."

"No, I want to go. But I want a shower and a change of clothes first." I gestured to my dirty and torn clothes.

"Yeah, that may be a good idea." Angelina chuckled, poking her finger through a hole in my sleeve. "We can show Jack and Jazz the common room."

"Fantastisch!" They said. Angelina looked confused but redirected us to the tower anyway.

I wrapped the towel around my body as I stepped out of the shower, drying my hair with my wand. In a clear spot on the fogged-up mirror I saw the reflection of the heart tattoo on my inner arm. The past year, I had it concealed since I wasn't off age yet and I didn't know what the others would say about it, and I didn't want uncle Moony to get into trouble but now... But now I was off age... I didn't refresh the concealment charm before I walked back into the girls' dorm. The dorm was empty besides Jazz, Angelina and Jack. Angelina explained that boys couldn't come up the stairs, since it will turn into a slide, but Jack just levitated himself up the stairs. Now he was steaming one of my dresses with his wand, while Angelina looked amused, and Jazz was sprawled on my bed.

"I picked out a dress, schat." He said, turning when he heard me come in. "It's a party in your honour, you should look the part." He winked. He had picked out a silvery blue dress, with a V-neck and butterfly sleeves.

"It really matches your eyes." Angelina said, as I held it in front of me.

"That's the reason Jack bought it." Jazz said, lazily waving her hand from her spot on the bed, not tilting her head remotely to look at us.

I dropped the towel and undid the dress from the hanger. Angelina's eyes turned wide and looked away. "Alec." She gasped.

"What? Jack and Jazz have seen everything and you're one of my best friends, it was bound to happen." I shrugged. I smiled as Jack helped me zip up the dress.