2. The First Encounter [Part 1]

Jimin parked his car in front of the local nightclub

Jimin parked his car in front of the local nightclub. He let himself out of the car and headed inside.

Two muscular, Guards were standing at the entrance, But as Jimin was regular, They didn't ask for his identity.

The next moment Jimin pushed the heavy club door, A blast of thumping music greeted him. The air seemed alive with pulsating beats that reverberated through the room, creating an electric atmosphere.

Sharp disco lights cut through the darkness, splashing the dance floor with vibrant hues of neon blue, fiery red, and electric green.

It danced to the rhythm, casting playful shadows on the faces of the folks, Lost in thier world.

Amidst the lively chaos, people moved in a mesmerizing dance, their bodies swaying and twisting to the music.

Each movement was synchronized with the thuds of the bass, creating a hypnotic sight. Laughter and cheers mingled with the music, creating an ambiance of joy that filled the air.

Jimin made his way through the crowd, feeling the energy of the room enveloped him. As he elegantly approached the bar.

The bartender, A skilled mixologist, worked with swift hands, pouring colorful liquors into glasses, creating art in liquid form. The air was tinged with the aroma of freshly mixed cocktails and the sharp tang of citrus.

With a sigh, Jimin settled onto the stool, his eyes scanning the lively dance floor. He watched as people lost themselves in the music, their movements fluid and carefree.

The music pulsed through Jimin's veins,
Leading him to forget about his terrorizing nightmare.

The thudding beats seemed to sync with his heartbeat, making him feel alive and he found solace in the lively night.

He leaned in, shouting his order to the bartender over the cacophony, eager to join the dance of colors, lights, and music.

"One Brand Smirnoff" Jimin ordered, Placing the cigarette between his lips.

The bartender placed the bottle in front of him and he lightened up his cigarette. One and other, Jimin gulped the liquor down from his throat, Trying to pull his mind out of the darkness.

Every cloud of smoke, His plump lips released, Was an attempt to fade his agonizing memories. But as if they had possessed his mind, For the next hour Jimin continued to drink.

Jimin's hand trembled as he raised the glass to his lips, each sip burning like a bitter reminder of his pain. His eyes, clouded with a mix of anguish and desperation, spoke volumes, reflecting the torment within his soul.

 His eyes, clouded with a mix of anguish and desperation, spoke volumes, reflecting the torment within his soul