17 . Between Dreams & Reality [ part 1]

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, As the sunlight streamed inside and kissed his bare face. With a slight groan, He languidly stretched his body and then glanced at his side, Startled he saw Taehyung laying beside him.

For the next few moments, Jimin glanced at Taehyung's alluring face, Uneven but sharp features, Thick eyebrows, and caramel skin. His wavy hair added more charm to his dark aura.

The gaze took a few more seconds, Probably more than seconds Until Jimin realized that he slept holding Taehyung's pointer finger through the entire night, Probably the reason why Taehyung preferred to stay. Embarrassingly, He let himself out of the blanket and rose.

With slow steps, Jimin strolled near the Victorian mirror. Never in a while did he sleep so peacefully, Without having nightmares and feeling the warmth of KwangSoo's hands.

"Maybe it's because of Taehyung" Jimin muttered, His cheek flushed as he recalled the last night's kiss.

His eyes suddenly, Caught a glimpse of the pendant on his neck, It gleamed with a blue neon light, Jimin grabbed the pendant and wondered when he wore this and why.

Jimin turned back and looked at Taehyung, "Maybe he gave me this" He muttered, "But why such an expensive thing?" Wondering the reason why that ancient-looking pendant rested around his neck, Jimin preferred to keep it as it seemed pretty to his eyes.

Jimin then headed to the dressing room at the right corner of his bedroom, A large space for all the accessories and clothing, From casual to formal, And expensive watches, Everything was prepared for him.

"Everything belongs to you Jimin" Taehyung suddenly appeared in the doorway and exclaimed.

Startled Jimin, Jolted and turned back, "Yah Kim Taehyung you fucking made me scared," He said, Caressing his wild heartbeat.

Taehyung looked charming, his shirt casually half-opened, revealing just enough to captivate. His wavy hair, in an artful disarray, added a touch of effortless allure. Jimin, taken aback, couldn't help but feel the breath-catching impact of Taehyung's stunning appearance.

Nervously, Jimin gulped, his eyes darting back and forth, attempting to evade the intensity of Taehyung's passionate gaze that seemed to lock onto him with magnetic force.

"This pendant and everything Isn't too much?" Jimin said hesitantly, "I–I–can–grab–Mm–my–stuff–and–Uu–Use it," He said, Stuttering as Taehyung inched closer.

Jimin gasped as Taehyung slipped his cold hands under Jimin's shirt and grabbed his slim waist, "This pendant will protect you from KwangSoo" Said Taehyung using his deep voice, He pulled Jimin closer to him and made him sit over the table. "And you can use all these things 'cause it'll look more pretty on you" He continued, Leaning closer to Jimin.

Jimin's cheeks flushed with a sudden warmth, the heat intensifying as Taehyung's hand gently traced his waist. A fiery sensation surged through him, As Taehyung skillfully guided him into a graceful arch, A subtle yet powerful gesture that left Jimin both breathless and entranced.

"We have college to go," Jimin said, Wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, His breath became shallow.

Taehyung avoided hearing him, he delicately cupped Jimin's face in his hands, savoring the tender touch of his lips.
Jimin returned, offering the warmth of his mouth and the playful dance of his tongue in a fervent embrace.

The air between them crackled with passion as their bodies intertwined, Creating a symphony of limbs tangling in a sweet collision. Each shared breath became an unspoken language, harmonizing the rhythm of their connection in the embrace of an intimate moment.