20. Under The Warm Embrace

In the dimly lit room, Jimin settled into the embrace of darkness. The feeble rays of the moon delicately filtered through the window, painting a soft glow that danced with the eerie shadows lurking in corners.

The air held a hushed stillness, broken only by the subtle creaks of the floor beneath. Jimin, enveloped in the quietude, felt the cool touch of moonlight on his skin, creating a tranquil ambiance that whispered secrets in the subtle play of light and shadow.

Sweat trickled down his forehead, forming glistening droplets. He huddled, drawing his knees close, and wrapping his arms around them. His face found refuge in his forearms, shielding him from the intensity of the moment.

The thump of his heartbeat quickened, Accompanied by shallow breaths, As fear tightly gripped his heart.

The once faint footsteps now approached, their echoes growing louder until they halted right outside the room. The lock twisted, and the wooden door yielded to pressure, Creating a haunting creak that reverberated within.

Jimin's fear increased, Tears silently streaming down his face as a tall shadow loomed before him. With a flick of a switch, The room bathed in light, Revealing the handsome face of none other than Taehyung.

"Mr. Seo... My butler told me that you didn't eat since the morning?" Asked Taehyung in a soft humming voice that decreased Jimin's fear.

"W–who A–are–you?" Instead of answering Taehyung, He returned the question.

Taehyung observed his fear, He headed closer and bent over his knees, "I brought you home last night" He answered softly, Entrusting his hand, "But I'm not going to hurt you... So you don't need to be afraid" He continued, Wearing a gentle smile over his face.

Jimin relaxed himself, As he realized Taehyung wasn't someone who would hurt him, He hesitantly grabbed Taehyung's hand and they both rose.

\+++

Jimin opened his eyes, Mind tangled because of the dream he just had. He momentarily shifted his gaze to his right, Ana swiftly turned towards, Taehyung who still seemed lost in his dreamland.

They both lay naked, Under the furry blanket. Bodies tangled in each other's embrace, Jimin traced the contour of Taehyung's neck and caressed his skin softly, Taehyung released a soft chuckle, As he felt ticklish.

"Good morning" Jimin greeted in a raspy voice.

Taehyung inhaled the sweet and crisp blossom scent of him, "Good morning" He answered, Cupping his face.

Jimin dragged himself closer to Taehyung, For the next brief moment, Jimin lay calmly in Taehyung's arm, Closing his eyes and letting him feel the soothing warmth of Taehyung.
Taehyung in the meantime, Glanced at Jimin's face passionately.

"What happened?" Taehyung finally broke the intense silence.

Jimin opened his eyes, And glanced back at him, "I had a dream" He said, His cheek blazing with shade of blossom and rose and all kind of pink, "A very ridiculous one" A small giggle escaped his lips as he recalled his dream.

Taehyung knew the dream, Jimin was talking about. It was a past they both once shared, The past Jimin had forgotten but he still asked serenely, "And what was it?"

Jimin exhaled a long breath and then he explained his dream, "I was fifteen and you were as same as you're now\... I was crying cause I was scared as fuck and you were trying to calm me... Isn't that weird?" He asked and then paused to wonder the reason why he had an awkward dream.

Taehyung thought for a moment, An urge grew inside to reveal everything that occurred, But he restricted himself, As if a voice inside him asked to wait for the right time, "But you're still small" Taehyung answered playfully, "Small, cute and pretty... Completely my type"