21. Battle Of The Emotions [Part 1]

The college was a chaotic place, As the parents were protesting outside of the building, They looked angry and in pain. There was media also presented and they were reporting each detail to thier viewers, However, The security guards had failed to manage to cluster of people and the management was nowhere to be seen.

"I think you should give up" Taehyung suggested.

"In the middle of senior year?" Jimin answered anxiously, His eyes gazing at the view, Confusingly, "We should at least try to find out what happened here?" He said.

Taehyung sighed, "Fire broke in the college and it was uncontrollable and many students died" He explained, "Their license got cancelled because many noble families are involved" He explained everything, and No guilt could be seen in his face.

Jimin looked frustrated, He needed to go to college, To avoid poverty and vulnerability, For a moment he felt bad for the victims but then he quickly shifted his attention, "I should apply to other colleges... I just can't live like this... I need to graduate and get myself a proper job" He said, Without taking a break.

Taehyung heard him quietly and then answered, "I told you before... I'll give you everything you need," He said stubbornly.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "But it doesn't mean I shouldn't have backup what if... " Before he could finish his point, Taehyung interrupted.

"There is no if between us" He answered subtly, Eyes fixed on Jimin's face, Blazing with emotions that seemed to shift in tears, "I won't let you go... You belong to me we took oath last night and that... That oath is equal to getting married in a church or wherever you humans prefer" Taehyung exclaimed in a strong tone, And then he swallowed a lump As if he had trying to suppress his anger.

"You humans?" Jimin repeated, "You sound like you're not one of us," said Jimin, and then he relaxed himself and carved a feeble smile.

"Yes...Jimin I'm not a human...not one of your world" Taehyung thought and then he shifted his eyes to the outside view, He just couldn't see in Jimin's eyes, Perhaps because of the guilt.

"I just wanted to be useful" Jimin continued gaining Taehyung's attention back on him "To you and Hyung... I'm been a burden on him since we met" He explained himself, And then there was a silence for a few moments, As Taehyung took the cigarette in his mouth and inhaled deeply, Jimin too joined him and they shared the one.

"You're not a burden on me... You can't be... You never would be" Taehyung broke the intense quietness, "And I'm sure your brother thinks the same," He said.

The air hung heavy in the car with the acrid scent of lingering smoke. Jimin watched as they both sat in silence, The ember of cigarette glowing. A veil of unspoken emotion draped over Jimin's keen eyes, A pain that begged for a name.

Taehyung, however, sat there with a demeanor that set him apart. His gaze fixed on the smoke tendrils, he seemed to be grappling with something elusive As if attempting to corral scattered words to unravel the enigma that wrapped around him.

The silence between puffs echoed with the weight of unarticulated thoughts, creating a space where the unsaid sought refuge in the curls of rising smoke.

Jimin took the last puff of the cigarette then he snuffed it out and threw it out of the window, "Do you have anything to say?" Asked Jimin, Eyes gazing at Taehyung's solemn face.

Taehyung glanced at him in bewilderment, "NN. No nothing" He answered, Stuttering nervously.

"I don't know what bothers you right now" Jimin began to speak, Trying to gather the words that could fade Taehyung's thunderous thoughts, "But I'm going to invest in our relationship, I might not know how but I gonna try my best so you don't need to worry about anything" He continued, Caressing Taehyung's cheek endearingly.

Despite the struggle within, Taehyung compelled a smile, a fragile facade concealing the turmoil beneath. "I love you so much," he managed, the words carrying a weight that resonated with unspoken depths.
Jimin met Taehyung's gaze, responding with a soft assurance, "I love you too."

The air held a quiet tenderness, Each word a lifeline in a conversation that transcended spoken language. In this shared exchange, emotions danced delicately, finding expression in the simplicity of their mutual affection.

Amidst the profound silence enveloping them, Jimin and Taehyung locked eyes in an exchange laden with intensity. Slowly, Jimin bridged the gap, leaning in with a deliberate gentleness. His closeness became a sanctuary, a silent assurance that spoke volumes.

In that hushed moment, Jimin's lips brushed softly against Taehyung's, A tender offering of the solace that was desperately sought, And they smelled like smoke, Thier breaths blending, Like a puff of the cigarette.

The air seemed to be still, Carrying the weight of unspoken emotions as their connection transcended words, finding solace in the simplicity of a gentle kiss, As they both detached themselves, Suddenly Taehyung's eyes gleamed through the excitement.

Jimin noticed an inhumane change in it, "Yah Wait... What was that?" He asked curiously, His Eyes widened like a kitten exploring something unknown.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to the steering wheel, "Nn... Nothing" He answered.

Jimin with certain assurance recalled the moment in his head, He could surely say, Taehyung's irises shimmered, An intense red glow reminiscent of neon lights. There was a sparkle, An almost enchanting quality to the radiant hues, but Jimin hesitated, Referred not to say anything further Since Taehyung looked uncomfortable.

Taehyung started the engine, Skillfully guiding the car backward. The journey to Jimin's home unfolded beneath the sunlit sky, Yet an intriguing silence draped Taehyung, Casting a mysterious ambiance.

As they crossed the streets, Jimin couldn't shake the feeling that he had witnessed something unpredictable. The daylight cast a gentle glow on Taehyung's features, Revealing subtle nuances. Amid the daytime quiet, Jimin's gaze lingered, trying to find the clues that could assume whatever he saw in Taehyung's eyes.

By the time they arrived, The moon began to cast its gentle glow upon the darkening sky, Taehyung parked his car right in front of the restaurant.

"Won't you come?" Jimin asked, Hesitance palpable in his voice.

"No" Taehyung answered, "I have something important to do"

"I think you should come, Hyung will be happy to see you" Jimin insisted, Although he looked scared as Taehyung seemed to change.

"Leave" Taehyung shouted, Making Jimin jolted his shoulder.

Jimin decisively swung the car door open, The hinge creaking softly in the quiet. Without a backward glance at Taehyung, He stepped out, The cool air embracing him as he left the confines of the vehicle.

The door sighed and closed behind him, A subtle punctuation to the end of their ride. Jimin's gaze remained forward, The decision not to look back palpable in his every step. The fading sunlight played on the edges of his silhouette as Jimin distanced himself from the car, Taehyung's eyes chased Jimin until he stepped inside the restaurant, Feeling a mixture of angst and guilt for being harsh with Jimin.