9. A Given Chance [Part 1]

"We're going to have lunch and then we'll go to watch a movie at my home, And I'll cook you dinner at night" Taehyung explained in a mere breath, Once he parked his car in front of a famous lavish restaurant.

Jimin glanced at him in utter bewilderment, "Isn't too much?" He asked, Trying to understand the reason for Taehyung's worried face.

Taehyung exhaled a long breath, Momentarily shifted his gaze to Jimin, "I need your trust" He answered, "And for that, you need to spend your time with me and remember you agreed to obey me" Taehyung continued.

Jimin couldn't say a word, It seemed hard to assume Taehyung's true face, But what Taehyung said was the truth. Though hesitantly, Jimin surrendered, To keep his secret safe from the world.

"Okay... let's do whatever you want" Said Jimin, He then paused for a moment and spoke again. "But I'll decide our limits" He demanded subtly.

Taehyung nodded, "And I'll respect your limits," He said then swiftly retrieved his phone from his pocket, fingers dancing across the screen as he composed a message to Seokjin

"Hyung... I'm gonna keep him with me... But be alert, an Attack can happen at any time, And I don't want any of us to get revealed"

"Don't worry... I know what to do... Namjoon will be there for backup"
\_Seokjin

Taehyung turned his phone off and glanced at Jimin once again, Glancing at him.

"What happened? You looked concerned" Jimin asked softly.

Taehyung cleared his throat, " Nothing is wrong... It's just club business is hard to run" He said, Curving the corner of his lips upwards.

Jimin exhaled coldly, "Yup big problems for rich people" He muttered, Then shifted his gaze to the tall building of the restaurant.

"The attack is going to happen again, But I will keep you safe" Taehyung promised himself.

He swallowed hard, memories of their closeness from just an hour ago flooding back. An irresistible desire to kiss Jimin's plump lips and savor his smooth skin stirred within him.

Jimin's sweet scent filled the air, like aged wine or blossoms on a winter morning. Taehyung longed for Jimin, his craving palpable. However, a part of him acknowledged the need to overcome the distance that stretched like a long bridge.

In the meantime, Standing near the door, The guard headed closer to the car and bowed to Taehyung, Respectfully, He opened the car door and gestured for him to emerge.

Taehyung let himself out, He pulled on his blazer and the guard shut the door. Jimin sat nervously, Trying to open the car door which seemed stuck.

Taehyung chuckled softly, He grabbed the handle and pulled with slight strength, "Let's go inside" He said widening his smile.

Jimin's cheek flushed, "I could open by myself" He muttered as he approached the restaurant.

Jimin moved forward with confidence, each step purposeful. Suddenly, Taehyung's hand shot out, grabbing the back of Jimin's shirt.

The fabric crinkled in Taehyung's firm grip, stopping Jimin in his tracks. Tension hung in the air as the unexpected interruption left both of them momentarily frozen.

Rolling his eyes Jimin turned back, "What now?" He asked annoyingly, Their eyes locking in a silent exchange.

"let's go together" Taehyung answered, Without any hesitation, He held Jimin's hand and dragged him inside.

\+++

Jimin and Taehyung strolled into the luxurious restaurant, the grand entrance welcomed them into a realm of elegance.

Jimin, his eyes wandering, took in the alluring surroundings, noticing the empty tables that stretched across the room. Confused, he turned to Taehyung and asked curiously, "Why there is no one inside?"

Taehyung, A mischievous glint in his eyes, "I reserved the entire restaurant for ourselves since I hated crowded places" He admitted proudly.

Jimin's expression shifted to one of bewilderment as he processed this unexpected revelation, "I didn't expect this" He muttered.

The manager, donning a welcoming smile, guided them further into the lavish space.

Jimin, following Taehyung's lead, found himself enchanted by the specially decorated center table adorned with flowers. The soft melody of slow music filled the background, creating an atmosphere of refinement.

Taehyung, with a graceful gesture, pulled out the chair for Jimin, "Don't worry... You will get used to it for everything" He whispered in his ears.

Jimin couldn't help but carve an endearing smile upon his soft lips. He appreciated the royal treatment he received, His gaze momentarily chased Taehyung as he settled himself on the front chair, Eyes subtly lingered on Jimin.

"There must be a reason for this?" Asked Jimin curiously, Although he knew the reason that, Taehyung had desires for him, He desperately wanted to get closer, Yet he played innocently.

Taehyung nodded confidently, "Of course it is," He replied, Taking a moment of pause, As the waiter wheeled in a trolley placed with delicious food.

The aroma of freshly baked bread, savory grilled meats, and a medley of colorful vegetables filled the air. Plates adorned with delicacies like pasta, steaks, and decadent desserts sparkled under the soft restaurant lights, turning the simple pause into a moment of culinary delight.