8. Shadows Of Secrets [Part 3]

Taehyung skillfully parked his sleek car in front of the luxurious manor, Its tall building casting a shadow on the meticulously landscaped garden.

Retrieving his phone from the inner pocket of his well-tailored blazer, Taehyung tapped the screen, The soft glow highlighting his focused expression.

The air carried a hint of floral fragrance from the blooming flowers, And the distant sound of a fountain added a soothing melody to the moment.

*"I wasn't coming anyway"*
\_Jimin.

Taehyung read the message, "Idiot... don't even know the danger awaiting you" He muttered, Threw his phone back in his pocket, Opened the car door, and let himself out.

Taehyung walked through the stone path, Leading to the imposing main entrance. The lush, overhanging branches whispered in the night breeze, casting fleeting shadows that danced across the manicured lawn.

As Taehyung neared the entrance, The grand wooden door stood like a guardian of secrets. With a purposeful stride, Taehyung reached out and pressed the ornate bell, its chime cutting through the stillness of the night, Echoing in the silence that surrounded the mysterious manor.

After a few moments, A middle-aged age lady opened the door, "Oh Young master Taehyung... It's been a long you came" Said the lady.

Taehyung dodged her, "Where is Hyung?" He asked arrogantly, His voice laced with curiosity.

Somehow, He never appreciated the fact of treating thier servants, As someone closer to him.

But both his brothers especially his older brother, Kim Seokjin had made a rule, According to him, These servants runs thier life, They keep so many secrets and they can be revealed them, So they need to be treated well.

Taehyung could never assume, Was it his brother's cleverness or should he call his brother fooled, But one thing was cleared in his mind, which was that servants are servants after all.

"I told you to respect our older maid, Didn't you get it" A manly voice brushed against his ears, Taehyung momentarily shifted his gaze to the tall and muscular man sitting on the couch.

With an eye-roll that spoke volumes, Taehyung strolled into the living hall adorned with vintage furniture.

The rich aroma of aged wood lingered in the air, and the soft glow of antique lamps illuminated the room's classic charm.

Taehyung's voice cut through the timeless ambiance as he teased, "Stop being a hundred-year-old soul, Namjoon Hyung," his eyes rolling once again in playful expressions.

"We're a hundred years old demons, Maybe more than a hundred...What the fuck I don't even remember my age" Said Namjoon, Rising from the couch, He scoffed in annoyance.

"Why you called me?" Asked Taehyung, "You know I was going to meet Jimin" He continued suppressing his angst, " You guys ruined it all."

Namjoon pulled the edges of his blazer and diverted his attention back to Taehyung with his calm smile, "It's not me who invited you but Jin Hyung" He answered with a slight shrug of his shoulder.

Taehyung scoffed, "Don't tell me he's going to interrogate me" He said with exhaustion.

"Of course, I'm going to interrogate you" Seokjin's voice cut through the large living hall, As he emerged out of his lavish bedroom and approached the staircase.

"Hyung did I mess up anything?" Taehyung asked, Looking at Namjoon with the corner of his eyes.

"As far as I believed, You did nothing brother... at least this month" Namjoon answered sarcastically.