25. Embrace Of Dawn

Jimin's eyes flickered open, greeted by the harsh reality of a burned building. Scowling, he found himself on the floor, disoriented and unaware of what awaited him next. Rising to his feet, He limped through the charred remains of what he soon recognized as his college building.

The air seemed thick with the acrid scent of burning, Jimin's heartbeat thundered in his ears. He couldn't comprehend how he ended up in this nightmarish scenario. The distant, painful screams of people echoed, sending shivers down his spine.

As Jimin took hesitant steps, he observed smoke billowing from Professor Choi's class. The heaviness of each step matched the dread building inside him, Sweat drenched his trembling body.

Approaching the class, Jimin swung open the door to witness a cluster of burned students, and Professor Choi among them. They reached out, hands scorched, desperately trying to grasp Jimin.

Terrified, Jimin stumbled back. The desperate students and their haunting screams pursued him. Collapsing to the floor, he saw the burned figures closing in. Crawling backward, the nightmare intensified as the students' charred faces loomed closer.

Suddenly, Jimin woke up with a long gasp. The burned building and the pursuing figures evaporated like a ghastly illusion. Reality hit him hard, He was sitting alone in a dimly lit basement.

Jimin's stomach churned with a sickening sensation, An urgent need to expel whatever was causing this discomfort. The burning scent from his nightmares lingered, intensifying the unease.

Sweat formed on his forehead as he battled the rising nausea, Each moment feeling like an eternity. His body pleaded for relief, Caught in a relentless struggle against the haunting memories that clawed at him.

Without wasting a second, Jimin rose, He headed to the small sink near the restroom area and threw up with a long gasp. His body felt weak, And his vision faded, His eyes glanced at his reflection in a blurry mirror, However, The next moment, A burned girl appeared in the back.

Jimin stepped back and stumbled on the floor, their Heartbeat echoed wildly, When hesitantly Jimin looked back at the girl, Standing right behind him.

"Why you killed us?" The girl asked in a sadistic voice, Moving slowly in front of him.

Jimin's eyes never leave the dark figure, "I... I didn't kill you" He denied.

"Don't lie to me" The girl screamed in a growling voice, Leading the old broken furniture trembling, "You're boyfriend lit up the fire... Because of him, we're not alive" She said, Voice concealed with hatred.

"Tae–Taehyung didn't do anything... He can't hurt anyone" Jimin defended, Suppressing his cry.

The girl's anger boiled over, her eyes locked onto the sturdy wooden chair. A tremor ran through her, shaking her from head to toe.

Suddenly, with a gust of wind, the chair lifted off the ground and hurtled toward Jimin, its legs cutting through the air like projectiles. Jimin barely had time to react as the chair came crashing towards him, a whirlwind of unexpected chaos.

Jimin protected himself, By dragging himself back, He rose, Wondered to escape this endless torment.

"He's a demon... A monster who feeds on humans" The girl shouted.

"I Know\... He's a demon" Jimin answered, "But he saved me that night when I had loosened my hope, He always protected me and I Know he will protect me this time too" Jimin answered, There was desperation, A hope in his hopeless voice.

"He won't," KwangSoo said again, "Nobody could find you this time," He said in a growling voice, "You'll be haunted by me and by these spirits forever" Said KwangSoo and then took a few steps ahead.