Chapter 3.

The next day came all too soon. The dread of tonight's activities woke me up early this morning too early. My parents left for the day to go look at places for my mom so the empty house was a rare but a very pleasant surprise.

I laid around and enjoyed my day checking the time every five minutes just waiting on the bonfire. After several excruciating hours a loud knock on my door woke me up from my nap.

"ADDY!!! Open the doooorr..! I can hear Bailey whine as I waddle over to it.

"Whattt?" I moan out as I swing the door open. Her fist almost banging into my face as she prepared to knock again.

"Time to get readdddy!" She screeches.

"Well get in then." I say as I pull her in by her arm. She's already dressed though and her makeup is light but pretty. Not that Bailey needs any makeup she's gorgeous. Her long blonde hair is perfectly blown out making her look like a supermodel.

"Do my hair for me?" I say as I give her my puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah I figured..go hop in the shower and wash it first." She says as she pretends to hold her nose and waft the air with her other hand as if to say my hair stinks.

After my relaxing shower I get dressed. I throw on some blush and mascara. Then sit down on the floor of my room so Bailey can work her magic.

After over half an hour of me complaining about Bailey pulling my hair and her mocking me every time I do she is finally done.

I walk over to the full length mirror in my room and I'm taken aback by the girl in front of me. My long black hair is falling in perfect swoops around my face. My legs look incredible in these shorts and the doc martins I'm wearing help my legs look even longer and somehow sexual. My curves are perfectly shown every time I move and the baggy band tee rises.

"Damn." Bailey says. Snapping me out of it.

"We look good." I say and give her a smirk through the mirror.

Before Bailey can respond there's a knock at the door. My heart instantly skips.

"Sounds like Bellamy is here!" Bailey says in a high pitched girly tone.

She grabs my hand and rushes me down the stairs. She grabs the handle of the door and swings it open. As the door opens I inhale a sharp breath bracing myself for the view.

There he is.

Using one hand to support his weight as he leans on the door frame. I'm instantly greeted with his chest. His tight black v neck showing off how buff he is underneath. My eyes travel to the v of his shirt and I stare at the tattoo ink that has been placed so perfectly and delicately along his chest. His jaw line is sharp and I can see the way his veins and muscles move on his neck making me lean towards him ever so slightly. I travel my eyes further up and to meet his and I see his baby blue eyes under his shaggy hair attacking my body in the same way.

"Eh hem. Let's go" Bellamy coughs out as he turns around and walks back towards his truck.

Bailey gives me a little shove as we walk to the car and giggles at the encounter in the door way. I roll my eyes and ignore her. Bellamy opens the truck door for us and we both slip into the back seat.

"Hey bitchess!!" Brooke screeches.

Fuck. I think to myself. I forgot she was coming.

"Hey Brooke." I use a flat tone when I speak to her she's not worth much of my energy. I have to save it and use it sparingly throughout this night.

"Hey girl!" Bailey says excitedly. I push her knee with mine silently punishing her for her kindness towards Brooke. Bailey returns my punishment with a middle finger and an eye roll.